Reviews for How Things Are Meant To Be 8Working Title8
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Great story so far. My thoughts on time travel is you could come back at anytime you wanted/needed to since you are traveling from the past. Good to see Harry taking up a teaching job and I'm sure he has had plenty of practice in the past. Thanks for sharing!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
Wow, AMAZING story! I really love it! I can not wait to see what's next!
ladysavay chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Yes, he would miss the founders but at last, after four long years, he was home.

And now the story realy begins. Can't wait to see what hapens next. I hope with the knowledge he gained he also gained some wisdom, guile and the ability to know who to trust and who not to.
Stunna21 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
good chapter so update soon and keep writing.
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
oh that was good, got so wrapped up in everything that it came as a shock when this chapter ended! Great time travel and you explained his training in such a way that it was very believable without going on and on for twent thousand pages telling us exactly in detail what he did and learned, thanks!

I'm curiuos though, is he now actually 20 years old and if so did he get sent back to the same year that he left or did he get sent back to the year 20? guess well have to wait and see since you and your friends are going on that aggie trip, case in point how many aggies does it take to change a light bulb, answer: none cause none of them know what a light bulb is!
Goldy2 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
good story.

I'm really curious how a 20 years old and fully matured wizard HP will affect is relationship with his friends. But more than that, I want to see him bilding relationships with other people, especially slitherins.

Even thought i doubt this suggestion will work since you said is personnality hasn't changed (extremely trusting kind of guy), PLEASE don't start telling everyone that he has been training with the founders of Hogwards. It'll just endegare him and open up possibilities of finding out about the book that he shouldn't share with others. Just saying that telling people the bare minimum ("I hired ppl to train me this summer") should be more than enough.

Anyways, keep up with the updates. :)
Goldengirl2 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
brillient
Stunna21 chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
good story so update soon and keep writing its great.
Tabbycat1220 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
so harry wont be going back to when he left?
CharmedMilliE chapter 2 . 6/21/2009