Reviews for Captive
Hermione chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
Progressively better. please no more rapes
Hermione chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
remember how i suggested more details? less was needed here.
Hermione chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Good so far, but needs more descriptive words and not as much redundantcy. 3 the romance element.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2011
wow! This is an epic story! You had me crying and that is no easy feat, put it this way; I only cried in Harry Potter and Inheritance. So you are fantastic. Love your work!
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Hot!
Suzieee711 chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
So I know this is old but I just read it all.

I cried so much! Never really cry reading fanfics but this one made me bawl.

My heart hurt when he was getting beat up. And that made my cry. Exact same for when she got raped.

And during chapter 8 I cried tears of joy until the end.

I could see this as a movie.

You did an amazing job.

I love this story.

Best. Fanfic. I've. Read. So. Far. 3

-Suzie
sugarstorm chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
very cool fanfiction. you can be a writer. i will read all your books
Amy chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
love the story it was pretty good

um i was looking for the two worlds collied story but i couldnt find it did you take it off? :/
BgMusical chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I loved this! This is the best story ever I couldnt cry but when they ran i played the song the whole chapter and was like mentally screaming at the scream LMAO omg I love this story i think you have the best online story I've ever read seriously YOU probably dont remember me but I read your stories ALL OVER THE PLACE. Mostly Forbidden Temptation I read it on either Mibba or Jonasfic :] lol but yeah I love your work seriously utterly AMAZING! so yeah great job, oh and I love the emotions you put into your stories it's really intense :] so yeah write more stories lol
Mrs.NickJ.Jonas chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
Wanna know something? Before I read this. I had a dream exactly like this but with different names (but still Nick and me)...weird.

.Jonas aka Krystal

P.S. if u need any ideas just contact me and I'll think of something. :)

Peace. Love. Music. Jonas. 3
Sunshine A chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
Oh that was such a good story! This is the first fanfic I have ever cried in, it's really captivating and so beautiful in the end. Thank you for being so fearless writing this, it made me feel so much more than other stories.
LizzieRW chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
BLOODY HELL! that was probably one of the best things i've ever read! (i'm not even joking!) :) xx
LizzieRW chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
i actually can't get enough of this! ahh!
LizzieRW chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
ah! This is amazing! you are an bloody amazing author! i'm actually shaking!
LizzieRW chapter 3 . 1/5/2010