Reviews for Ai no Chikara: Dark Passions
guest chapter 24 . 5/12
gohan should forget about videl & move on, she is acting like a tramp
Continue this man why does everyone abandon cool fanfics in a cliff hanger :(
Chapter 17 and up I mean.
I relly liked the plot of the story but what the hell happened to the quality of the writting around chapter 13 and up ? It was really good in the beginning.
BenKaiForever chapter 38 . 2/4
please update it ! i can't wait.
BenKaiForever chapter 7 . 1/23
I liked this chapter, I LOVED IT! :-)
rainne.2000.16 chapter 30 . 9/24/2016
Sweet, gullible Goten and his innocent face gets a reward while Trunks gets what he deserves. I love it. That beach scene was fun.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 29 . 9/24/2016
Lol Trunks and Goten are SO funny :)
rainne.2000.16 chapter 21 . 9/24/2016
I'm really enjoying this fic but I gotta ask why didn't Gohan just take Videl to Dende to be healed?
AnarionRising27 chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
sorry, I don't get it. people die/ are blown up, (it is a trick is used) but people are dead, buildings are destroyed. doesn't that mean anything? America voted for bush and won't be that stupid until 2098. white idiots are only so dumb. we can only use them for so long.
queenlamla chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
i like long story's but yours also comes perfectly togethor
Natt chapter 38 . 3/22/2016
Wooooou está hermoso realmente respetaste la personalidad de los personajes, es una historia es muy linda, me dejaste con ganas de más espero lo actualices
nimedhel09 chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
Guru was the Namek elder before he died (and all the Nameks were his children, if I'm not mistaken, lol). He chose the next elder when they got to Earth, and I think his name is Moori.
nimedhel09 chapter 19 . 2/4/2016
Nah. Gohan is way smart, I even think that his logical mind would have been very useful in battles, but, as we know, DBZ is an action-packed anime, so there goes that.
nimedhel09 chapter 11 . 2/4/2016
Well... He learnt from Goku, obviously :p Seriously, Videl, can't you cut our little Gohan-chan some slack?
2,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »