Reviews for Ai no Chikara: Dark Passions
TheFishKing chapter 11 . 3/28
he would ask but i doubt hed hold it against any one, he just lacks tack
There are just so many childish elements in this story. It feels more like a conglomeration of plot devices and tropes than a real story.

Everyone is acting childish. Events are occurring obviously because the plot demands so rather than from natural development. The plot occurrences are childish. The kidnapping is silly, etc, etc. Things are just randomly happening.
My god. Gohan doesn't get hurt by bullets, and he can take down a criminal without effort. Why is he being so weak?
FFS, this angela sharpener business is getting old.
1) Angela and Sharpener are not assholes.

2) Not everyone is going to mock Gohan over his "girlfriend".

3) Don't put random A/N in the middle, especially useless ones like [A/N Drool]. This isn't the youtube comment section.
No, we don't "luv" you.

Videl is dumber and more ridiculous than a 70s pop opera stereotype in this. One thing and she is suddenly like, "He is a liar. I'm never believing him again". And of course, she doesn't realize anything when Angela shows her something.
Please don't copy and paste song lyrics. Not necessary and annoying.
thev chapter 30 . 2/2
I must say that I've really liked the whole story in general, with the sole exception of the jealousy sub-plot. To be honest, it was ridicilous and made me almost drop the story.

I don't get why its completely fine for someone to play with someone else's feelings like that. Plus I don't really understand why Gohan had to be the one who had to make the first obvious move. Unless we're talking about some extreme form of narcisizm, romantic love generally requires two people and Videl isn't some stone fortress that cannot speak. Personally, I'd probably have a very hard time forgiving everyone if they pulled something like that on me.

Otherwise, I've enjoyed the story. I've found the whole clueless and 'we're just friends' routine to be rather funny, which is not something I can usually say. Often, its just annoying, so kudos for that. But, the whole jealousy thing soured and tainted this story. I'll probably still read it till the end, but I just don't like it as much anymore.
WHHHHYYY DIDINT U FINISH THIS IT IS SO GUD ATLEAST MAKE A LAST CHAPTER! This story is just so good
Ziltoid chapter 26 . 6/5/2017
Ugh... this jealousy plot was just stupid. When did Gohan turn into such a spineless idiot? When did Bulma and Chichi become so ignorant and cruel to come up with this? Never mind Videl going through with it for such a long time... and then she wants HIM to apologize? After how she used such dirty tactics?

Truly, I enjoyed the fic up till now, but this jealousy thing has really soured it.
guest chapter 24 . 5/12/2017
gohan should forget about videl & move on, she is acting like a tramp
Guest chapter 38 . 3/22/2017
Continue this man why does everyone abandon cool fanfics in a cliff hanger :(
Guest chapter 13 . 2/25/2017
Chapter 17 and up I mean.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
I relly liked the plot of the story but what the hell happened to the quality of the writting around chapter 13 and up ? It was really good in the beginning.
MagicalBlueNeko chapter 38 . 2/4/2017
please update it ! i can't wait.
2,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »