Reviews for Ai no Chikara: Dark Passions
Como que no esta terminado!...
Noo esta historia me estaba encantando ESTA MUY BIEN, no puedo creer que la hayas abandonado...
Me hubiese gustado saber que pasaria pero creo que ya no actualizaras que mal... porque yo la lei en espaƱol, entonces tenia que traducirla y me costo mucho terminar de leer.
No se vale que la dejes asi despues de que era una muy buena historia.
Nicolaj chapter 38 . 4/27
WOULD YOU PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AND FINISH THE STORY
bumike99 chapter 38 . 4/1
Great story!
uzumakinaruto5265 chapter 14 . 1/19
Hey Man I dont think you know but Sayians are impenetrable by bullets because of the ki and hard skin
Guest chapter 38 . 12/2/2014
Hurry upwith the next chapter
Sasusc chapter 28 . 11/7/2014
Not sure if you are still reading the reviews for this fic as its been 10 years now since it was last updated. I know I had another ff account years ago that I lost my sign in info (seeing as it was under an old email account I dont have anymore) and thus there are reviews I don't know about. This has been a really great fic and I'm almost certain I read it whenever it was first published.

There were a few things that I've read in your author notes that made me mad as a writer. The first one was when you asked if Yamcha was a baseball player. As an author you should do your research. Same goes for when you made a mention about fevers and not knowing if it was true as you heard it on a TV Show. Research is an author's best friend. Do some. Then there was the comment about your story being THE original CC field trip fic and you were upset that you weren't being credited for the idea. I almost stopped reading right there. I know I wrote a CC field trip fic but I never knew who wrote the first one. And I'm not about ro give credit for an idea so very unoriginal as a field trip. The Saiyaman saga takes place when Gohan is going to school and thus field trips seems very likely to me. You should be flattered if you were the first one to do so that people want to use it (because fanfics are our way to say how much we love something but want to explore an idea/characters differently). And the last thing that ticked me off is your comment about getting a flame in a review and thus you didnt read the rest of the reviews. It kind of says to me that you couldn't handle one negative comment and I feel like it helped contribute to this fic being abandoned. I dont even feel like finishing reading the rest of the chapters even knowing how close I am to the last one.

I hate that Gohan wasn't bulletproof, that Gohan gave Videl sensu beans for little things, that Hercule set up Gohan's room across from Videl, that Gohan wouldnt have moved out so easily when he could have scared him into staying, that Hercule left Videl alone in the hospital,and that Videl would even consider playing love games like trying to make Gohan jealous let alone doing it for weeks. And despite all this, I really did like this story. I wished that it was finished and I wished that some of your author notes didnt leave me with a bad after taste. All the things I hated about the plot I could deal with.
Leonard L. Church chapter 14 . 10/22/2014
But he's literally bulletproof. His dad could take machine gunfire to the face when he was 5!
SaintMichael95 chapter 38 . 9/15/2014
Wow... Really? I just spent several hours reading this story only to find out it WASNT EVEN FINISHED! God damn it! Whats worse is that you dont even have anything in the description saying that this story is abandoned, and on a serious and extremely confusing cliff hanger! Damn it all! I am absolutely LIVID right now!
Johan chapter 38 . 8/13/2014
U have to update again this story is awesome
Guest chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Is it OK if I call Rattai, Wakiki? Because I cant say it its too hard! *pout*
Really chapter 38 . 6/27/2014
Why would you stop wrighting this!? You have over 2,000 reviews! Please finish this story... Allthough it has been a good almost 10 years : )
bluestar chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
ur story is kinda anti-climatic and predictable...yeh vegetal is really OOC
The Communist Banana chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
There are things that I can take and I understand that you need to keep the plot moving but I can not ignore the fact that you made gohan get hurt by a bullet in chapter 14 even goku could take that as a child it is a no no in my book but it's not my book so, I'll have to deal with it but please refrain from making him too weak to make things interesting. I still love it but had to say something.
Strazor chapter 38 . 2/14/2014
Please continue! Need to know what happens! It's such a good story! Please, I beg you, complete the story and release us from this cliff hanger!
*Proceeds to wander aimlessly like a zombie*

No seriously, you need to finish this.
-Straz
MasenkoX chapter 38 . 1/7/2014
What. The. Fuck.
Ok, so I went ahead and read this story anyway, seeing how many reviews it had gotten despite the fact that it hasn't been updated for ten years. Sue me. I told myself that the cliffy at the end couldn't be that big of a deal. I've never been more incorrect in my life. I would pay money to see the end of this. Seriously, you throw us that for a loop and don't come back? Either you died or just pulled off the most vile troll of fanfiction history. I wonder if I email you I'll be able to convince you to come back. Yeah, I'll try that.
*Leaves keyboard and screams in frustration for 3 minutes straight*