Reviews for Ai no Chikara: Dark Passions
thev chapter 30 . 2/2
I must say that I've really liked the whole story in general, with the sole exception of the jealousy sub-plot. To be honest, it was ridicilous and made me almost drop the story.

I don't get why its completely fine for someone to play with someone else's feelings like that. Plus I don't really understand why Gohan had to be the one who had to make the first obvious move. Unless we're talking about some extreme form of narcisizm, romantic love generally requires two people and Videl isn't some stone fortress that cannot speak. Personally, I'd probably have a very hard time forgiving everyone if they pulled something like that on me.

Otherwise, I've enjoyed the story. I've found the whole clueless and 'we're just friends' routine to be rather funny, which is not something I can usually say. Often, its just annoying, so kudos for that. But, the whole jealousy thing soured and tainted this story. I'll probably still read it till the end, but I just don't like it as much anymore.
WHHHHYYY DIDINT U FINISH THIS IT IS SO GUD ATLEAST MAKE A LAST CHAPTER! This story is just so good
Ziltoid chapter 26 . 6/5/2017
Ugh... this jealousy plot was just stupid. When did Gohan turn into such a spineless idiot? When did Bulma and Chichi become so ignorant and cruel to come up with this? Never mind Videl going through with it for such a long time... and then she wants HIM to apologize? After how she used such dirty tactics?

Truly, I enjoyed the fic up till now, but this jealousy thing has really soured it.
guest chapter 24 . 5/12/2017
gohan should forget about videl & move on, she is acting like a tramp
Guest chapter 38 . 3/22/2017
Continue this man why does everyone abandon cool fanfics in a cliff hanger :(
Guest chapter 13 . 2/25/2017
Chapter 17 and up I mean.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
I relly liked the plot of the story but what the hell happened to the quality of the writting around chapter 13 and up ? It was really good in the beginning.
dbzvidelsan chapter 38 . 2/4/2017
please update it ! i can't wait.
dbzvidelsan chapter 7 . 1/23/2017
I liked this chapter, I LOVED IT! :-)
rainne.2000.16 chapter 30 . 9/24/2016
Sweet, gullible Goten and his innocent face gets a reward while Trunks gets what he deserves. I love it. That beach scene was fun.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 29 . 9/24/2016
Lol Trunks and Goten are SO funny :)
rainne.2000.16 chapter 21 . 9/24/2016
I'm really enjoying this fic but I gotta ask why didn't Gohan just take Videl to Dende to be healed?
AnarionRising27 chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
sorry, I don't get it. people die/ are blown up, (it is a trick is used) but people are dead, buildings are destroyed. doesn't that mean anything? America voted for bush and won't be that stupid until 2098. white idiots are only so dumb. we can only use them for so long.
queenlamla chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
i like long story's but yours also comes perfectly togethor
Natt chapter 38 . 3/22/2016
Wooooou está hermoso realmente respetaste la personalidad de los personajes, es una historia es muy linda, me dejaste con ganas de más espero lo actualices
2,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »