Reviews for Ai no Chikara: Dark Passions
rainne.2000.16 chapter 30 . 9/24
Sweet, gullible Goten and his innocent face gets a reward while Trunks gets what he deserves. I love it. That beach scene was fun.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 29 . 9/24
Lol Trunks and Goten are SO funny :)
rainne.2000.16 chapter 21 . 9/24
I'm really enjoying this fic but I gotta ask why didn't Gohan just take Videl to Dende to be healed?
AnarionRising27 chapter 10 . 9/18
sorry, I don't get it. people die/ are blown up, (it is a trick is used) but people are dead, buildings are destroyed. doesn't that mean anything? America voted for bush and won't be that stupid until 2098. white idiots are only so dumb. we can only use them for so long.
queenlamla chapter 7 . 4/2
i like long story's but yours also comes perfectly togethor
Natt chapter 38 . 3/22
Wooooou está hermoso realmente respetaste la personalidad de los personajes, es una historia es muy linda, me dejaste con ganas de más espero lo actualices
nimedhel09 chapter 22 . 2/4
Guru was the Namek elder before he died (and all the Nameks were his children, if I'm not mistaken, lol). He chose the next elder when they got to Earth, and I think his name is Moori.
nimedhel09 chapter 19 . 2/4
Nah. Gohan is way smart, I even think that his logical mind would have been very useful in battles, but, as we know, DBZ is an action-packed anime, so there goes that.
nimedhel09 chapter 11 . 2/4
Well... He learnt from Goku, obviously :p Seriously, Videl, can't you cut our little Gohan-chan some slack?
jack hopper chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
I absolutely refuse to believe Gohan could get shot. It has barely anything or nothing to do with ki manipulation. Bulma shot Goku in the face as a kid and he was fine.
Secret.Identities chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
I think you made Gohan too slow. I understood the whole thing about absorbing energy every since it was mentioned in the previous chapters that the people attacked at the mall felt weak :P Although I thought it was going to be androids, so you did get me XD
Depressed chapter 38 . 10/10/2015
Next time huh?
gabelou1991 chapter 38 . 7/6/2015
J'aime j'attend la suite avec impatience.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/16/2015
Como que no esta terminado!...
Noo esta historia me estaba encantando ESTA MUY BIEN, no puedo creer que la hayas abandonado...
Me hubiese gustado saber que pasaria pero creo que ya no actualizaras que mal... porque yo la lei en español, entonces tenia que traducirla y me costo mucho terminar de leer.
No se vale que la dejes asi despues de que era una muy buena historia.
Nicolaj chapter 38 . 4/27/2015