Reviews for Ferrari
Katatakay chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh... I couldn't breathe there for awhile I was laughing so hard. Good little piece, I loved it!
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Ahaha! That was hilarious! The last line especially. And the part where Bumblebee played "Superstition" was just fitting. (That happens to be one of my favorite songs, by the way.) Satan's Camaro indeed... _

Keep up the excellent work. _0
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
*amused* Know what would be a kicker? If she eventually agreed to go out with him to get him off her back and Sam finds her with her head in her hands because she actually enjoyed herself. And Miles just becomes convinced that stages are required because they didn't know each other before or something.

Poor Hot Rod though. He has NO idea what's going on.
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I've read all of your movie transformers stories and have decided that you are one of the best authors for this series. Thank you for sharing all of them and for posting them. :)
Niriall chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Poor Hot Rod.

:P
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
You have a beautiful imagination.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Absofrickenlutely priceless! Keep up the great work! Happy writing!
Hibana chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
ha ha ha, this one's even better! Bee just HAD to play that song, too. I really liked this and Satan's Camaro! Great concept.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was hilarious! Odd, yet hilarious! Your story one-shots are the best! :):):):):)
lanatomie chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
omg i loved this! I think you should make another sequel...maybe have miles find out what bumblebee really is...eh? eh?

this was a very enjoyable story and i seriously want you to make a sequel... :) good job!
agent-doo chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
You may not consider this one of your best works, but I loved this (It took me a while to catch my breath). I actually read this before Satan's Camero. I couldn't stop laughing. Too bad that you couldn't turn the adventures of Satan's Camero and Miles into a series of shorts. That would be funny to see/read.
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh my gosh, this was so funny!

Poor Hot Rod, his first experience with humans and some weird kid hugged him.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Poor Maggie.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
XD Satan's Hotrod Beware!
Timberwolf chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
LOL. Loved it. I don't know who to feel more sorry for, Sam for having to put up with Miles crazy idea, or Miles for thinking it. An Bee (snicker) he's not helping matters. Bad 'bot. LOL.