Reviews for Twilight: The Twinkie
DeathFrisbee221 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
You said you might write more if you got more reviews. Here is a review. Write more please!
DeathFrisbee221 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is absolutely fantastic! My feelings about Twilight summed up on one page (I didn't think it even possible to do so, because of the sheer amount of negative feels) - awesome job! Want more please!
Vanessa Gordon chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
:D :D :D :D

This is SOOOOOOO FUNNY!

I haven't laughed this much in a while. Thank you!
schizophrenic-clown chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
how could it end there? ohmigod! you have to continue! im falling in love with your story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
i GET IT THAT YOU DONT LIKE TWILIGHT BUT ... I DO...AND I DONT THINK IT WAS RELLY FUNNY... I TRIED TO THINK ABOUT IT AS IF I DONT LIKE TWILIGHT AND I DID NOT HELP...SO...
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
LMFAO!

Amazing, continue please!
jesuisl0ser chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
"Stephenie Meyer: I dedicate this chapter of the book to my three high school boyfriends who all left me for other girls. Guys, to put it affectionately, suck it."

LOL FOREVER. This is great. XD
schizophrenic-clown chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is freaking hilarious! I love Twilight, but I love reading about people making fun of it.

Most favoritist line: Edward: I. Am. Pretty.

:) I would love it if you updated.
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Holy shit, this is funny.

Unfortunately, I got myself sucked into the Twilight world through friends. I'm a partial fan, partial mocker. There's definitely lots of things I don't like about the series, so this was all very, very funny. And true.

I'll try to pick out my favorite lines:

-ERIC: Hi. Would you mind having my babies?

BELLA: How dare you make an effort to be friendly? I shun you!

BELLA: *flomps off*

ERIC: *cries*

-Clumsy!BELLA: I slip! I fall! Oh noes!

STUDENTS: So basically, you are so uncoordinated that you’ll slip and crack your head open while sitting down.

Clumsy!BELLA: Yuh-huh. I’m not good at the whole ‘balance’ thing.

STEPHENIE MEYER: It’s endearing, right? And it makes her relatable, right? And now Bella is the favoritest person of anyone ever, right?

READERS: Actually, it’s just annoying.

STEPHENIE MEYER: No no no! She’s adorable! ADORABLE, GOD DAMN IT!

READERS: Okay, infuriating as MarySue!Clumsy!Bella is, she is nowhere near as crazy-ass as you are, lady.

STEPHENIE MEYER: *strangled gurgle*

THANK YOU. OH MY GOD. ONE OF THE BIGGEST THINGS I HATED WAS HOW BELLA COULDN'T WALK DOWN A FUCKING HALLWAY WITHOUT TRIPPING OR BEING UBER CLUMSY AND IT DROVE ME NUTS. *ahem* Sorry. I have strong feelings about this.

-EDWARD: *SUPER ROBOT EVIL GLARE HYPER FORCE GO*

-BELLA: You disgust me. Not like Mr. SHINY BRONZE-HAIRED ONYX-EYED ANGEL OF DEATH GLARES over there.

-All of the CHARLIE: *watches game* Hahaha. Poor Charlie. He doesn't do much in the first book besides that.

-BELLA: OMG. Your eyes used to be searing and intense black marble, yet now they are a lovely and scintillating shade of topaz-like butterscotch.

-EDWARD: God, you’re strange. I must stalk you a little more until I understand where the crazy comes from.

-READERS: If we strangle you now, will the book get a little funner?

STORY OF MY LIFE THROUGH THE ENTIRE FIRST BOOK. OH MY GOODNESS. THANK YOU. :D

-BELLA: LEAVE ME ALONE IT’S JUST A CONCUSSION AND SOME BROKEN RIBS AND EVERYTHING WHY ARE YOU SO CLINGY?

Lol. All of this was great, really. Please continue.

Much love

KT
ColdAsIceGirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh my God. It is freaking HILARIOUS! PLEASE PLEASE OH PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS! I AM SENDING THIS TO ALL MY FREAKISHlY TWILIGHT-OBSESSED FRIENDS! (and i will get them to write reviews if you keep writing...)
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh. My. God.

This is seriously the FUNNIEST thing I have EVER read in my life! I totally agree with you about the making fun of Twilight...it's too funny.

If you continue this, I will love you forever! D
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This...is pure gold. XD

I mean, you're an amazing RENT fic writer, and then I find out you're anti-Twilight? THIS IS GREAT! LOL! I laughed through the whole thing. Perfect. A
mz.native13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
if you dont like twilight dont waste our time for heavens sake
atimelady chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Have you read the books, if you haven't its not fair to mock them.

If you have, OK go a head and mock.

I personally love the books.

Why don't you just mock the movie, THAT stunk.