Reviews for A Day At The Mall
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 4/2
Oh, yes.
TrembleGoose chapter 1 . 1/26
This fic meets my approval simply for the mention of one of the best fighting games ever made.
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/9
o man that was great
Draco122
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
*giggling* Thank you for getting bad mental images gone for a while.
Zucht chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Damn, I wish it weren't 105 outside right now. Excellent imagry.
yay chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Well...I guess I was warned...and it was still funny.
Loonymylove chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
BTW the name, it's like harry's saying that cuz um, i'm a girl... nice story XD
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Another great one-shot I would definitely go to the movie just to see the look on Harry and Ron's faces.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
-giggles helplessly- Heehee, there is much sexy fun to be had! X/D This was really well written, along with being a very unique idea! And everyone was IC! Great job!

Ron/Hermione - Meh. Could be better. I like her better with someone(s) else, no offence. It just depends on the fic for me, really. Though, her with Ron was amusing in this case. "

Harry/Luna - Are actually very fitting together. Even though my mom and me are HUGE Harry/Hermione fans (-), I like Harry/Luna better. They are so cute! 3 WHY my mom doesn't like Luna I will NEVER understand. I love her quirky nature! HP7 Part 2 made me like her even more. X)
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I only have one possible thing I can say.

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thank you.
Soma chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Extremely entertaining. You write Harry/Luna amazingly well. I hope to see more HPLL stories from you.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This story was much fun Luna really would be a great wife for Harry and given how open minded she is Harry would get to live out many of his fantasies I think.

Ron/Hermione is a crime against nature as he is such a worthless character and they are such a bad match but it was a good story.
Chellendora chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was so adorable! I was giggling the entire time. And I'm glad to see Luna married Harry! I was rooting for that couple up until the end. *forlorn sigh* Once again, characters are perfectly in character. That makes it so much more enjoyable. And I think white would be a wonderful color on Luna...
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2010