Reviews for Breaking Time
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
One of my top favorite episodes (maybe the most favorite... But well, I just can't pick one lol)

Great story

Congratulations, I loved it

See you next one

Rosetta
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Awesome. You tuned into Sam's desperation at reliving Dean dying time after time after time so well and got right inside his head with him freaking out, losing it at waking up to Asia yet again and wondering if this will be the last Tuesday Dean dies. You had Dean so in character with his words to Sam, especially with him demanding Sam doesn't hurt himself even if he has to watch him die 10 times a day, after finally getting why Sam is being so off the wall. Typical Dean too trying to calm Sam saying he won't die and time was broken, only to accidentally put a bullet in himself whilst rummaging in his stuff! He finally got Sam's nightmare just when it was too late. And poor Sam woke to Heat of the Moment yet again!

Awesome tag, you had the reader feeling Sam's panic from the first few words.
Knups chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Out of all the 'Mystery Spot' fics out there (and believe me, I've read most of them...) yours is definitely the best one. You've managed to capture the desperation so well I was really feeling for poor Sam, to have his hope crushed in such a way yet again... good job! (Yeah I love angst.)

I especially liked the beginning with the short clips of what Sam's thought - I imagine it must feel exactly like that for him, days and days of unending misery with nothing to remember from them but Dean's death.

Plus your Dean was amazingly IC, really I love the 'immortal' part and the way he reacts to Sam after he had broken the clock is spot on.

Seriously, this story is exactly what I have been looking for, thanks for taking your time to write it:-)
keekers15 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
wow, u just reminded me just how tragic that episode actually is... wow that has REALLY got to suck... like seriously... idk, if i was sam i dont think i coulda gotten through that sane lol and i mean at the end when dean's telling sam he'd try to remember this time, that was where u really broke my heart:( but absolutely awesome writing, very powerful and i gotta go be depressed for a while now hahaha
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
*is sobbing* Gawd, that was just...AMAZING! Absolutely one of the best stories I have ever read. Ever. Infused with emotion and passion and love between the brothers. The emotions were so real, FELT so real, I forgot for a minute it was fiction. Sam's heartache was my heartache. I felt everything they felt. Wow. That was just brilliant, I tell ya, I think I may have to read it again right now because there was so much greatness to it. Excellent job. You are wonderfully talented. I can't wait to read some more!

Lily
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aww poor Sammy .o This was soo good and I loved this episode to pieces! I was waiting for something like this to happen in that episode because watching your brother die every single day has got to take a toll on you eventually .o Poor thing...Excellent story as always sweetie! Keep up the great work! .-
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I really loved that.

Sam was so heartbroken... and Dean was... just him.. :D

And I LOVE him... so perfect work.

"I've decided - not to die."

So sad
Soncnica chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
guh...that was my first reaction...guh...

on then OMG so sad...

and then LOL

and aw so sad!

and the ending, I mean Sam going through THAT again and then Heat of the moment and then Dean's Rise and shine, Sammy and guh...so sad! and awesome and ...

I liked your Dean in this story...ehehehehe...!

I really REALLY liked this!

S.
Swellison chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Whoa, nice one, Karen. Mystery Spot is one of my favorite episodes, too. And it's a writer's paradise, full of angst and owies and figuring out new and different ways for Dean to die, and then come back again for round 2 or 35 or 90.

Sue
cornev chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow, this was great! You so nailed Sam's thoughts.

I loved all of it but my two favourite parts:

"Time's broken," I whispered past the lump, that had only grown larger.

"Of course it is." I heard the bed squeaking. "You Broke it." I listened to Dean fumble with the clock, trying to fix time.

Now that was hilarious, even stuck there in the middle of all that angst and Sammy-fretting.

The second was your description of their code, Dean's way of communicating. He does that - you nailed it right on. Really touching.

Very well done - thanks for sharing it!

-Corrie