Reviews for The Darkness Overcomes The Sun
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
You good sir, are fucking awesome!
SourxApples chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Very nice drabbles! Don't beat yourself up so much :(! Not all hichihime fics half to be dark I like the cute and funny ones too. I wish I could write them, but I can only write them in character darkly :
Check my fics out? :D

-Thanks,
Apples
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I loved it! I can see her being powerless to sop him from fucking her! I have no ideas~ashamed~sorry.
Heise chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Give Hichigo what he wants! A pretty Hime smile, ne?

Prompts? I have TONS!

How about "sugar"?

...Or "sword"? :D
Heise chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Don't write dark hichiHime! I LOOOOVE your type! There are not enough of CUTE HichiHimes! DX You write him in character, and yet, IT'S CUTE! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Orihime-Influence, is what I call this cuteness. GAH! Pleease continue!

GREAT JOB!
Heise chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
actually this is quite cute.

though scandalous ... but what's hichi without scandal? -_-

I love cute!hichihime ... the only thing better than hot!hichihime ... and the only thing better than either of the two is BOTH of them together! xD
Juliex19 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
hi

I was reading your drabbles I loved though is a bit sadistic but I love so I'd like to translate into my language (Spanish), what happens is that this couple there is only one fic and I want to give me permission to hecerlo if not too much trouble of course all with their respective copyright .. espero tu respuesta! ... bye
hikarrii chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
i love this its so funny randomly! and its super fun i also wonder wat a triple breasted person would look like it made me think
soulberry chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
hot! you could expand a prompt that has a simple meaning to me , to be a good drabble . and it's funny too . kudos to you! and 'clandestine' maybe can give you some ideas ;)
lilmizzkissme27 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
wow! its about time you updated! lol...this chapter was awesome, but you kinda left us hanging at the end...I mean i know this is a drabble, but gosh I wanted to see some action! hahahah rotfl...update soon! plz
My Seven Sins Of Love chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Holy fucking shit! Keep going bitch!
AMCApril chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
dirty dirty dirty fufufu
TeamViper chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Very nice
chelsea-chee chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Haha, I loved it! Very nice. It had a touch of humor with the smuttyiness, lol! I wish I could help, but I can't really think of anything right now. :( Sorry. Anyways, great job & update soon or when you can please! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
cheshire-ree chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
The chapter title alone had me wondering what you had in mind xD frankly curious to horny Hichigo is probably the best kind of Hichigo xD