Reviews for Rain Bound
TobiasBoon chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
This is really good, I think you have the characters down well, and I'm interested to see where you're talking the plot. I know it's been awhile, but please continue! I will read if you do!
Gen chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
This fic seems abandoned, but I cling to a glimmer of hope that this review will remind you it exists, and you'll suddenly be inspired to continue it. It's lovely, and there are very few decent Lightsbridge fics. 3
Purple Majestic chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
I look forward to reading more.
Jessia618 chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
I cant wait for your next chapter! I have been trying to find fanfics on Tris in Lightsbridge ever since I found out that Tamora Pierce was releasing a book all about that. I have tried a couple but yours is written by far the best with the different language techniques making me feel like i am reading a book by a professional!
TamariChan chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
I'd love to see more of this! You've got a wonderful grasp on Tris' s character.
vraie chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I would love to read more of this!
vraie
mistrali chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I always love stories of Tris at Lightsbridge, so much so that I hope Tammy won't write about it, because there are just too many great fanfics. I liked the unhurried, almost peaceful feel this one had about it; the pacing and description were just right. Reading the story felt like a journey rather than a destination. I also liked the way you began it with her departure, and I think that's what makes this one unique. Most authors I've seen start with Tris's arrival.
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Haha! THis is almost like home away from home! Or should I say a tamora pierce book where there is no new tamora pierce books coming out.
ShadowedSaint chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Hey glad to see you're back! And I still love the story, even if the chapters aren't that long. And I know how you feel I mainly write stories but 98% of them don't even make it online lol and the only one I actually liked won't go online like it should! I don't like finishing stories, it's tricky and plot bunnies keep trying to steal the show. But I hope you update sooner than last time! p
dragonlover44 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Yay! I'm first reviewer of the new chapter :)

Now that I've got that out of the way...

Thanks for updating! I forgot all about this fic 'til I got a email notification telling me that it updated. I went back and read it again and found that I really liked it and want to see where it goes.

Hope you keep going,

dragonlover44
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
you have captured and written in tamora pierces voice almost exactly. very good imitation of her style. as for this story awesome! hurry update!
Lady Light chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I would love to read more!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Hey you? ... yes, you! Are you going to update this story? hope so... its prety good.
Review chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
This is terrific, but I'm disappointed there's so little of it. Please continue!
Kyritus Snow chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
it is wonderful! please wright more soon :)