Reviews for Faking It
sollpz.1305 chapter 33 . 2/5
I've been reading fanfics since I was 15, I am 28 now and I have to say that was the funniest but most beautiful wedding chapter I've ever read. Thank you!
SweetSlayer810 chapter 33 . 1/25
It’s 2024 and I’d say someone’s definitely still reading your work! I never realized how frustrating the ‘misunderstanding’ trope was until this story… and I freaking LOVED it! I’m so glad I found this story with the wedding outtake. It was the perfect finish to a fabulous story.
reyckar chapter 1 . 11/29/2023
The Waitress
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 33 . 11/18/2023
Oh my goodness this is so adorable i love it! I stayed up til 7am to read this! So good!
tff000 chapter 33 . 7/15/2023
good
been waiting to read this o/t. thinking i may have to go back and re-read the whole story again - lol
hannahclan chapter 33 . 6/27/2023
Great story. Thanks for sharing .
sosueme chapter 33 . 6/1/2023
What a great wedding, totally destroyed on the lawn! Such a fine back up choice on the beach ... those attempts at vows! Sometimes vows are overrated when the feelings are so clearly already there. Loved this ending, thanks for sharing your talent.
sosueme chapter 31 . 6/1/2023
I've loved this story, through and through. A lot of misconceptions in there but their way with each other seemed crystal clear - those looks, their passion, and the tender affection. I thought I must have read this along the way, but it wasn't complete - so thanks for finishing it !
knotsoveryou chapter 33 . 4/4/2023
loved lovedddd it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2022
loved loved loved this. reading this have he do many butterflies
Cknsw chapter 33 . 8/26/2022
Love this and thanks for the epi!
MaryAliKent chapter 26 . 8/14/2022