Reviews for Faking It
AnakinSmom chapter 33 . 4/5/2021
Happy, crazy and wonderful! What a great wedding!
I think the helicopter having to land with mechanical trouble was all a ruse but it certainly helped them get away.
VryUnique chapter 33 . 4/5/2021
That was a great chapter, a little crazy... enjoyed it, thank you.
I would hope the paps get into some real trouble for what they caused. I’m sure they
destroyed a very expensive wedding. There should be some repercussions for that.
When Bella agreed for Alice to plan the wedding I believe something small with friends was the vision.
Cullenosopy chapter 33 . 4/5/2021
Dang! I can't remember if I've read this story. I guess I'll just have to read it! (maybe again) Thanks for the update regardless! Thank gawd Edward yanked them out of there.
jro.jro.jro chapter 33 . 4/5/2021
Holy cow! I was so pumped to see this! And now I think I may have to go back and read from the beginning :) I didn't know until your note at the top that you're Amanda Weaver, but I'm always excited to find more awesome backlists from authors I love!
ameliafornow chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
OMG! This was the best! Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
Awwwwww thanks for posting!
arfalcon chapter 33 . 4/5/2021
Sighhhh. Faking It is an old favorite, and reading this outtake again made my day. xoxo
Iklepixie chapter 33 . 4/5/2021
Lovely to see this update. Glad they got their wedding. Alice may not be as pleased.
Hotteaforme chapter 33 . 4/5/2021
Loved this! Had me laughing out loud. Thanks for sharing all these years later.
mommymac0508 chapter 33 . 4/5/2021
I loved it all I am so happy I saw the link on Facebook
Fairusa84 chapter 33 . 4/5/2021
This was absolutely lovely!
AstridCullen chapter 33 . 4/4/2021
It was wonderful to get that email that you posted another chapter in this story. It was great timing, too, because just a few days ago, I decided to re-read this story! This is an outtake I never knew I needed. Thanks so much for sharing
bigchill77 chapter 33 . 4/4/2021
What a delight to see this come up on my favourites! Great outtake.
Thank you for sharing this with us. Such fun.
Keep well. Best of luck with your writing.
Rita01tx chapter 33 . 4/4/2021
Lordamercy! So much for Alice's "small" wedding plans! I figured it would go south when she mentioned a certain movie mogul's manicured lawn with a view but you gave new meaning to "going south" LMAO! In the end, Edward and Bella's wedding couldn't have been more perfect...for them *high five!*

Thanks for coming back to share this with us!
NathLola chapter 33 . 4/4/2021
I've missed this story... Sooo good! Thank you!
6,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »