Reviews for Faking It
twicrazreader chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
So perfect for them! So glad the high price wedding didn’t work out! I loved the beach wedding so much more!
Marie
Twicrazreader
shell29bell chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
Thank you for this. It was such a sweet little visit with an old favorite.
2loveybunnies chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
LOL - Amanda it's so awesome that someone's review 11 years later prompted you to come back and add this outtake that I'm sure I read, probably, way back then too! So, thanks for the "update" and it was really like a bolt of lightning to see the notice in my email inbox! I actually have to thank the pandemic because it has made me come back and re-read some old favorites here! Like putting on a comfy pair of sweats, fanfiction has given me a lot of comfort and joy during this crazy-ass year and I remember how much I loved the stories and the wonderful people I have met through this fandom. Thanks for making this really "complete" now. XO -Lori
asam75 chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
Thank you for posting this. It was a nice finish to the circus Alice planned.
MsLiss chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
redemptionsong chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
Wasn’t expecting an outtake but happy to see one nonetheless! That was lovely. Might have to do another reread of the whole thing. Still one of my faves.
Anasamantha09 chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
Lovely! Thank you!
Sophiai chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
You have no idea of the gasp I let out when I saw the email notification of a new chapter! haha Now I want to send messages to the authors of all my favorites ffs just for the possibility of one of them have forgoten to post a chapter.
Thank you so much for this. I loved. I didn't know this existed and I loved, so cute the wedding and I laughed so much at the disaster, especially the butterflys. :) I think I gonna reread everything
mommy2kh chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
I love this! What a nice surprise. I think this is my favorite fan fiction story and I’ve thought of it fondly over the years. Might just be time for a reread. Thank you for sharing!
GetOffMyChick chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
From shock to skepticism to thrilled so quickly! So glad you posted this futuretake, I loved this story! P
Gonna have to read it again now for the full picture
storiesrmyjam chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
RACHIAN chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
Awwwww...I loved it
SueBee0619 chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
Ahhhhhhh! I loved this so much. Their real wedding was perfect for them. I’m so glad you wrote and posted this perfect epilogue!

xoxoxo, Sue
LMBB chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
I can’t decide if I want to read this because I can’t remember doing so and I always got those compilations or if I should read the whole thing again because I love it. And of course people still read your fic! It’s fantastic and it holds up over time. Love the original stuff too. Thanks for adding this.
susanreader chapter 33 . 4/3/2021
I know its been forever, but I think Ive read this story three times, so this, was wonderful. Like. blast from the past. Good luck on your writing career. I'll look you up.
6,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »