Reviews for Faking It
RoryCullen chapter 23 . 4/15/2017
Boy they sure are dragging it out a long time waiting until the last possible minute to tell each other how they feel.
RoryCullen chapter 22 . 4/15/2017
Sweet.
RoryCullen chapter 21 . 4/15/2017
Oh boy. The pressure is on now. I don't think Edward is going to like Bella going on tour with Jasper one bit.
RoryCullen chapter 20 . 4/15/2017
Lovely time together; they're falling in love. They are both in love and terrified that the other does not feel the same way. I know how that feels.
RoryCullen chapter 19 . 4/15/2017
I kept waiting for it, waiting...expecting Bella to pull away from him because she thinks he is just acting, that it is lust he feels and no more. I still think she will pull away and he will let her because he thinks she is seeing Jasper. Oh I hope I'm wrong.
RoryCullen chapter 18 . 4/15/2017
This lack of communication between them about how they really feel has to stop soon...I hope.
RoryCullen chapter 17 . 4/15/2017
Well I'm glad Bella knows how she feels and Edward knows how he feels and now Alice knows how he feels...it's time for Edward to find out about Alice and Jasper being together now I think...or rather I hope.
RoryCullen chapter 16 . 4/15/2017
Things are looking up for the two soon to be love birds.
RoryCullen chapter 15 . 4/15/2017
I wouldn't be able to handle it; Edward basically avoiding her, rejecting her treating her like an acquaintance like he was just using her, out to get laid. Like he didn't care. I would be really hurt.
RoryCullen chapter 14 . 4/14/2017
You ended it there with "her boyfriend" coming into the room ruining everything. Not so much that Jasper made them stop what they were doing which without a talk about how they really feel about each other is just as well, but rather Jasper showing up at Bella's late in the evening and Bella shoving Edward away would surly give the impression to Edward that Jasper and Bella are together and she has no true feelings for him other than lust and the professional arrangement. Oh boy...I sure hope this miscommunication gets cleared up soon.
RoryCullen chapter 13 . 4/14/2017
I hoe Edward is at her house waiting for her.
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 4/14/2017
Great moments between them in this chapter; at the movie, in their meadow, or rather on the beach, Edward recognizing she was not feeling well and feeding her and being a real gentleman holding her in his arms but not taking things too far. Even in the car ride back to Bella's because he realized how much he cared and through all his self deprecating thoughts he never once decided to take James up on his offer to join him.
RoryCullen chapter 11 . 4/14/2017
Sounds like something Edward and Rib would do, bail on the premiere and go have something to eat. I wonder will they make it back to the reception after?
RoryCullen chapter 10 . 4/14/2017
I love how this story is - so far anyway - loosely following the outline of the original Twilight. He wasn't very nice to her when they first met, then they had a pretty intense dinner together where Bella ordered the first thing she saw on the menue. He is starting to have feelings for her but doesn't think they have a future. He believes he would hurt her, that he would screw it up. He went to school for medicine, completed pre-med. This is all very cool. I can't wait to find out what happens next in their Twilighted relationship.
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
Alls well that ends well; Edward was happy to see Bella at his place, at the end of her day.
6,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »