Reviews for Faking It
archy12 chapter 30 . 4/10
Family reunion, kind of. :)
archy12 chapter 29 . 4/10
Aah, finally.
archy12 chapter 28 . 4/10
So, the CD has been released, the tour is over, and they have been wildly successful. As for the foaming-at-the-mouth masses, they will cool down gradually.
archy12 chapter 27 . 4/10
So, Edward isn't back yet? Seems he's going to hide in Italy and wait for the shooting to begin.
archy12 chapter 26 . 4/10
Well, at least they are done with any more PR stunts.
Jasper again. When is Alice going to tell Edward?
archy12 chapter 25 . 4/10
Yeah, drinking yourself into a stupor...Great idea, Edward.
archy12 chapter 24 . 4/10
I knew something like this was going to happen. It always does!
archy12 chapter 23 . 4/10
Of course the studio wants to use the song.
I get Edward's reason. He's desperate to have a place in Bella's world, and this is the only way right now.
archy12 chapter 22 . 4/10
That was so sweet of him!
He does know Bella is leaving on a tour, right?
Exit strategy? Wow, like they are some kind of puppets. :(
archy12 chapter 21 . 4/10
Wow, the studio is really going to keep them busy, not even letting them breathe in between.
archy12 chapter 20 . 4/10
Oh dear, Edward really has a low opinion of himself, doesn't he?
Take it one step at a time, Edward. No need to hurry. Most relationships take time to build.
trueform chapter 24 . 4/9
Son of a bitch!
HeatherA9 chapter 33 . 4/9
Awwww, that was gorgeous! I vaguely remember the compilation, but I love that you posted this. Poor Alice! Though seriously, what was the girl thinking?! Thank you so much.
Alina Marie chapter 33 . 4/9
OMG! I couldn’t believe my eyes! Thank you for writing it! It is amazing, wonderful and beautiful! I loved every world of it! Thank you!
Your story is my 5 top of all the time favorites! I probably read it at least dozen times! Love it so much!
archy12 chapter 19 . 4/8
So...the night has been all kinds of amazing. Looking forward to the morning! :)
6,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »