Reviews for Faking It
paola2208 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Found your story yesterday and added to my Favs in a flash! You did a fantastic job with this chapter, the sexual tension, and Edward Pov were fantastic!
JenJadeEyes chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
What a great premise - one I haven't seen before and perfect for building lots of sexual tension! I'm excited to see what else you have up your sleeve - and *grin* just how Edward will react when he thinks Jasper is dating both Bella and his sister! Evil Genius, by the way!
martwilight chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Please update soon
redsnapdragon chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Just discovered this story yesterday and finished reading it this morning...thanks for writing, I love it! Love the plotline, the inside hollywood feel, with the internet and the gossip rags and the paps. Really, really fun to read. Hope to see more posted very soon!
Xitlaly chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'm a sucker for angst (and solid character development, and heaps of UST...). I'm loving this story.
Maplestyle chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
Great story so far! I read all 14 chapters today and I loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
k562 chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
oh i just found this story and read it all in one day and I really love it! Can't wait for more!
Mrs-Banana chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
OK that's just wrong to do that and stop there.. aww..

Can't wait for the update
Pears13 chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
I started reading this over on Twilighted and am so glad I came over here to find more chapters! Great story! I'm loving it!

Angie
Stephenie-Everleigh chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I just caught up and it's amazing! I cannot wait to read more! It's one on my favorite stories at the moment )
NikkyB chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
Okay so today iw as on some random website blog thing that reviewed fanfictions and people wrote about stories they had read that they really really liked and one of them was about your story and it looked interesting and i was like coolio! So i went and i found your story and i have to say this was a pretty amazing story! I spend all day reading it (partially because i wasnt home and is till wanted to read it so i was sneaking glances at my phone trying to finish chapter after chapter) So yea i just love everything about it, the plot, the characters, the dynamic between the characters, i dunno why but for some reason i though of the band of being like paramore, maybe thats becasue im obsessed with them right now and they have a song in Twilight but it seemed to fit, that sjust me but anyways i just really really really enjoyed reading this. IT had a flow and i haven't been finding a lot of legit genuienly good fanfics lately, maybe because i just suck at searching for them but yea the blog person had said that this was the type of story where you drop everything and go to read it when its updated, i havent had those in a while and this is definately one of them. So thanks for posting this and i cant WAIT to see what happens with Jasper, it should be good! But OMG a cliffhanger! Thats k its really really good okay im rambling now, ima go sleep lol

ByeBye,

NikkyB
Kalianah chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
Hey! Just found your story and I love it. I really can't wait for the next chapter (even though obviously I can!) and I hope your cable company gets their butt moving! Shameful.

And you have no reason to be nervous about this particular chapter, it was wonderful! Isn't that crazy how sometimes scenes just pop into your head? You've built a fantastic story around it, so kudos!

Til next time.
jimemon chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
Loved it!
grovergirl chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
Just found this story today and I love it! So well-written and I'm loving the sexual tension between these two! But Jasper... geez, what a cock-block. Edward needs to know about Jasper and Alice ASAP.

Good luck with your move. More please when you get a chance!
AzraCullen chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
that was a bit mean of bella!
5,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 352 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 372 .. Last Next »