Reviews for Faking It
mediusminimus chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
Gah, so sweet! The ending was fab. And Edward buying her a house? I loved it. You don't get much better than that. I also loved that the bodyguard was Seth. I freaking love that character. He never gets enough awesomeness, something I'm also guilty of. Definitely going in my next fic.

I can't wait for the next bit. Seriously.
AzraCullen chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
im kinda annoyed with alice- who does she think she is telling edward what to do with bella when she hasnt told him about jasper- thats the whole reason edward is being so careful around bella.

hypocrite!
bemily chapter 16 . 8/2/2009
She called him. Of all the people to comfort her, she called him. Yes.
elinor dashwood chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
I love where you're taking this story, and I also like that you are not rushing the Bella/Edward relationship. I really liked this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one.
lamiapoeta chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
I've seen your story rec'd quite a few times over at lion_lamb and have passed by it, mostly because I didn't want to add another story to my way-too-long list of fanfics I'm currently reading, but this time, I decided to check it out, and now that I've read through all of the posted 16 chapters in one sitting, I think it's safe to say that I'm completely hooked.

I love the trying-to-reform Edward (who does want to be the girl to reform the sexy bad boy?), and simply the story you've created. I realized I was getting a bit too into it when I wanted to google "Edward and Bella" after I was about half way through, and then actually got disappointed when I realized that they weren't real and I couldn't really see all the voyeuristic paparazzi shots!

Suffice it to say that I love your story, and I can't wait for more!
forbrighterdays chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
This is such a great story! I started reading it yesterday and I just could stop. I can't wait to read what else is going to happen with these two, this is such an awesome idea.
SakuraAngel2001 chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
Oh you butt head your pure evil and I love it! Please update soon! I really can't wait to see what happens next! Loving this story something fierce!
Amalie1977 chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
Wow, am really liking this story - and yeah poor Edward, it's all such a comedy of errors with the whole Jasper situation! Anyway, am having a great time reading this (I just read it all in one go)! So thanks and please update soon,

Love Amy x
Rochelle Allison chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
oh no, this story is terribly addicting. it was recommended over at lion_lamb, and altho i told myself "no more new stories" here i am at 4am. (*sigh*)

this is so much fun! i really want them to just communicate; edward *needs* to understand jazz likes his siter, not bella...

but anyway. awesome. looking forward to more. :)
Talia Taylor chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
Great story, I love it. Please update soon.

TT
EC4me chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
I think I see a duet in their future - Edward on the piano and Bella singing.
my1edward chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
Loved their "real people" date. Going to the ocean was very romantic. I wonder how long it'll be until Edward figures out who Jasper is really interested in . . .
my1edward chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
I liked this chapter a lot-Bella seeing the actor in Edward and beginning to feel almost responsible to help him. And then he was nice again! The girl doesn't have a chance.
my1edward chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
So Edward's falling for Bella . . . fun! He's come a long way in the behavior department awfully fast. I'm surprised Alice hasn't told him about Jasper yet, but it's fun that he's jealous of Bella's relationship with him, and misconstruing the nature of it.
my1edward chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
I'm glad Edward got a chance to see Bella sing-see her doing what she does best, get more respect for her as a person in addition to wanting to do her. I'm glad he apologized and is being nice to her now. I loved Bella's mortified thoughts at the idea of all of America being able to view her kiss with Edward-that would be horrible!
6,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 352 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 372 .. Last Next »