Reviews for Faking It
Isannah chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
Another great chapter! I'm loving this story. Please update soon!
lindyrb chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
Yes! Edward to the rescue! (Does that make him Rescueward?) OK, time for them to start inching towards admitting to each other that they care (they've admitted it to themselves, but...)
mediusminimus chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
I read this on my phone last night as I was about to go to bed, so I had to come back to review. I really enjoyed this chapter. The interactions between Bella and Edward were really sweet. My first impression was that the ending was a tiny bit abrupt, but we can't all end on cliffies all the time!

Anyway, great update. Can't wait formore.
Daniding92 chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
Update soon, I love this story and when is Edward going to realise that her and Jasper aren't together ARGHH its pretty fustrating stuff.

PLease update soon!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
I'm glad Bella called Edward first. I sure hope Bella stays with Edward for a few days and they can become a little closer. Can't wait for more!
LMSbibliophile chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
interesting. . . i started reading this story this morning and i just finished it like 10 hours later. please update asap!
sha56 chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
great chapter. :D
SillyHearts chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
UPDATE as soon as possible :)
LAN809 chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
I really like this story! I can't wait for Edward to find out Jazz is really like a brother. Can't wait for the next update, keep up the great job!
gossip-bangkok chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
YAH!

Thanks

love it!

They're in love...

I do hope they get together soon!

Hope you'll update more soon.. as I can't wait for more!
mllebojangles chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
gah, fanTAStic chapter! i love how they need each other already. i was so excited, as always, to see in my inbox that there was an update. can't wait for more! :-)
ClancyJane chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
aw so cute... she called him, that is wonderful : )

oh when will Edward clue in on to why his little sister is staying at her own home ? i find it so funny that he doesn't like jasper b/c of his involvement with bella so alice doesn't want him knowing that she is seeing him, but when he does he'll love jasper LOL

great chapter

excellent story
cindysark chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
Yay for renewed intimacy! I was worried it was going to take longer for them to feel comfortable with each other again. I love where this is going and can't wait for more!
brooked90 chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
Great chapter! The first time Edward called Bella baby, when she called him, my stomach dropped. I love how badly he wants to take care of her.
k562 chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
aww, i love it. i'm glad she called him and he was so sweet. Can't wait to see what's next!
5,963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 352 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 372 .. Last Next »