Reviews for Faking It
dolphin62598 chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
That was a great chapter! I can't believe he bought her house for her! What a sweet thing to do! I'm really liking this Edward! I can't wait to see what the Academy Awards bring! Hopefully a night of broken down walls and lots of steamy make out sessions! LOL! Can't wait to read more!
Viola Cornuta chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
good job with the honesty, Edward-like Alice, we are glad to see you have it in you
TLammy chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
Good chapter but I'm still waiting for Edward to find out about Jasper and Alice. I was hoping that would happen before the Academy Awards...it's so unfair to Edward. Glad Bella likes her new body guard. Edward buying her rental house was so very sweet! And his reveal to Alice was great. Can't wait for the awards ;)
solidae26 chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
Sigh. This is such a kick ass story! Yay to waking up to an update!
angeleyes20876 chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
Great chapter! I enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to see what happens at the awards. I hope it brings Edward and Bella closer. Keep up the good work. :)
DorothyInDisguise chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
I hope you have a picture of the dress that Bella is going to be wearing because after all this time they spent on picking a dress i gotta have a visual for it.

And I'm so relieved Seth is her bodyguard and not Jake. As nice as Jake is, I still hate him (except when he's not wearing a shirt!)

I can't wait for the next chapter :)
lindyrb chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
Really, REALLY like where this story is going. Love watching these two open up to each other and realise their feelings are growing!
mediusminimus chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
Gah, so sweet! The ending was fab. And Edward buying her a house? I loved it. You don't get much better than that. I also loved that the bodyguard was Seth. I freaking love that character. He never gets enough awesomeness, something I'm also guilty of. Definitely going in my next fic.

I can't wait for the next bit. Seriously.
AzraCullen chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
im kinda annoyed with alice- who does she think she is telling edward what to do with bella when she hasnt told him about jasper- thats the whole reason edward is being so careful around bella.

hypocrite!
bemily chapter 16 . 8/2/2009
She called him. Of all the people to comfort her, she called him. Yes.
elinor dashwood chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
I love where you're taking this story, and I also like that you are not rushing the Bella/Edward relationship. I really liked this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one.
lamiapoeta chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
I've seen your story rec'd quite a few times over at lion_lamb and have passed by it, mostly because I didn't want to add another story to my way-too-long list of fanfics I'm currently reading, but this time, I decided to check it out, and now that I've read through all of the posted 16 chapters in one sitting, I think it's safe to say that I'm completely hooked.

I love the trying-to-reform Edward (who does want to be the girl to reform the sexy bad boy?), and simply the story you've created. I realized I was getting a bit too into it when I wanted to google "Edward and Bella" after I was about half way through, and then actually got disappointed when I realized that they weren't real and I couldn't really see all the voyeuristic paparazzi shots!

Suffice it to say that I love your story, and I can't wait for more!
forbrighterdays chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
This is such a great story! I started reading it yesterday and I just could stop. I can't wait to read what else is going to happen with these two, this is such an awesome idea.
SakuraAngel2001 chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
Oh you butt head your pure evil and I love it! Please update soon! I really can't wait to see what happens next! Loving this story something fierce!
Amalie1977 chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
Wow, am really liking this story - and yeah poor Edward, it's all such a comedy of errors with the whole Jasper situation! Anyway, am having a great time reading this (I just read it all in one go)! So thanks and please update soon,

Love Amy x