Reviews for Faking It
Viola Cornuta chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
I want this Rose to be my best friend! Very stomach-clenching descriptions at the end.
NanMcCullen chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
You know, as the casual observer, we don't really see much of this side of a celebrity's life. It's also possibly because I don't watch gossip shows or anything like that. I hardly ever watch TV anymore. :)

But I thought you did an excellent job describing the panic that Bella would be feeling with all the new found fame. It can't all be roses. Especially when they're a huge mob like that and you feel like you're trapped and helpless. That would totally suck. I think I like my lot in life.
mllebojangles chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Aw, poor Bella. I'm still loving this story and can't wait to read the next chapter!

I have a scary job interview in the morning, and I'm glad I had this chapter to read tonight to distract me for a bit. :-) Happy writing ... and happy moving!
lovelywendy chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
ek!

loved it, even though there's a huge lack of edward
T3am Switzerland chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
poor bella. :'(
Mmsimpy09 chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Wow, I really dig this story. I'm not really Team Edward, but I love the way you have them in this. Excellent work, can't wait to read more!
TallulahBelle chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Poor Bella. First having to deal with her feelings for Edward and now loosing her freedom to move about. She must be ready to call off the set-up to gain some sort of sanity.

Maybe not the drastic, but it sounds like she's going to have to face certain things head on pretty damn soon and it won't all be pretty.

...but will it be before or after the Academy Awards?

Looking forward to seeing how all this plays out. Good luck with the move!
dxdxhx chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
fabulous chapter as usual i am absolutely dying for more!

update soon please (:
Lillie Cullen chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Good chapter! Poor Bella, she should have realized this was coming. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the paparazzi hid in the back of the truck to find out where she really lived.

Have fun moving!
gossip-bangkok chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
thank you!

Glad you are finally back..

love this new chapter...

You're an amazing writer!

Can't wait for more..

please keep writing..
IrisOfTheRainbow chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
She definitely doesn't like fame. Where's Edward when you need him? I actually squealed when I saw the update. SQUEALED! Alice moment, much? Please update again soon!
augustuscloudgate chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Love this story. I like the relationship between he characters. While you have everyone acting in the proper character theme, you still are able to bring a freshness to the peice. I like your dialogue and language.
lillyskyfire chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
aw... make sure Edward makes it better :}
TLammy chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Poor Bella, first her band doesn't trust her with her own heart and then she has to put up with all those photographers. I think the band needs to spend some time with both her and Edward so they can understand the feelings are on both sides ;) I hope when Bella gets home she calls Edward just to talk.

Good luck with your move, been there - done that, don't envy you.
lobsters4ever1 chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Oh Bella! I hate that she is feeling so anxious about her relationship with Edward. I really wish that they would talk to each other about how they are feeling. I do love that her friends have her back.

I want everything to work out for them so badly.

Looking forward to more!