Reviews for Faking It
ScarlettLetters chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
What a great read so far. I'm enjoying it and their suffering, lol! You've made a delicious Edward and no matter what you decide to call him, I just want more of him. ;) I like your Bella to, which is rare for me. I'm so glad she's vulnerable, but not social inept.
jackiejones chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
That was an awesome chapter! I like the conflict surging between these two - it adds so much to their mutual attraction. Also - I really enjoy the chapter titles! Keep up the great work!
jackiejones chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Hey - I'm really enjoying this story! One of the girls at the Gazeebo rec'd it, and she was right - it's addictive. I like the way you've given Bella some spunk while keeping her essential 'girl-next-door' essence intact. Also, the dynamic between the four characters in the band is really well done - I enjoyed in Ch.1 how they more or less consciously have chosen to play up caricatures of themselves. It was a really smart way to address the cliches of fanfic, while advancing your story's plot. I'm excited to see where this goes!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
I have to admit that I went back and reread the kiss one more time - just to make sure I remembered everything for this update!

While I want them to be together, I am glad that their evening was halted. Edward and Bella so need to talk! AND Alice needs to tell Edward about her and Jasper. Basically, they need to tell the truth.

Hopefully, we will get some EPOV - I am so curious to find out what he has been thinking.

Can't wait for more!
penpadme chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
What an utterly amazing story and I love the premise. It is different and to be honest, I think this crap really does exist. Everything in Hollywood, well almost everything, seems to be to project a certain image. I love how you have Edward acknowledging feelings he has long since forgotten and Bella just wants to throw all caution to the wind. I don't blame her one bit. I love the band concept and them both being in the limelight. I just can't wait to see what comes next! Wonderful writing btw!
Isolated1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I just found and starting reading this story and now I'm totally hooked! Your writing is great! I love the idea too! Can't wait for the next update!
eysim chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
Just a quick review, I really like this story, and yes this chapter was a bit of filler/transition, however it was also more than that. First, I must say that I am SO BUMMED that Bella freaked and pushed Edward away and didn't more quickly make it clear to Edward that she would just get rid of Jasper and wanted him to stay, or call him immediately to tell him that she was sorry she reacted the way she did. I am more understanding of Edward's reading her actions as he did, but he could "man-up" and ask her if there is anything between her and Jasper and did he read her earlier signs as what he originally thought was happening. Bella jumped to even further conclusions that Jasper's appearance just shocked Edward into realizing what he was doing and made him realize that he wanted to stop. UGH! I wish Alice would out herself and Jasper to Edward already!

The biggest and best part of the chapter was Bella's thoughts about how overprotective her friends were being and that maybe she needed to stop letting them protect her and use them to fill up her life and needed to do something they thought might hurt her or might be dumb. Good she has her music to distract her. Looking forward to a Biggie, next chapter.
XXSkittlesXX chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
Ahaha I can't wait until Assward finds out about Alice and Jasper, he's gonna sh*t a brick
blubuttrfly10 chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
Poor Edward. I hope Alice spills the beans about Jasper or the award show is going to be so awkward for Edward and Bella, but maybe that is a good thing then. Can't wait for more!
runs with vampires13 chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
This is a great story I haven't been able to stop reading, Can't wait for more!
sha56 chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
great chpater and story i love it.
colacherry chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
gonna be hard resisting edward, bella! can't wait to read more :)
colacherry chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
*fans self* stupid cock-blocking jasper!
colacherry chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
can't wait to read what's next! off to the next chapter...
DarkAngelRakell chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
god edward just needs to let if off his chest about the whole jasper thing and help bella understand lol
5,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 356 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 376 .. Last Next »