Reviews for Faking It
m'love.cullen chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
Hell yes burger time. I am incredibly fond of this story.
m'love.cullen chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
I used to have luggage named Big red. I miss that thing.
m'love.cullen chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Everything seems like a fantastic idea plowed!
m'love.cullen chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
She could have handled that differently. But it was still amazing, every story needs drama.
m'love.cullen chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Awwn poor Edward.
m'love.cullen chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
ā€œIā€™m a fucking boy scout.ā€ That pretty much made me laugh hysterically.
m'love.cullen chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I hate pissing contests, ugh. This was pretty funny though.
m'love.cullen chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This is a great start.
dolphin62598 chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
What an amazing story you have here! I've been hooked since chapter 1! I have LOVED every part of it! The development you've taken your time creating is absolutely fantastic! I had a feeling they were going to get interrupted and I'm sure Edward is going to jump the wrong conclusions and Bella will freak out that she let it get that far! Can't wait to read more! Hope your internet is up and working soon!
tinkerbell0815 chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
Wow, that was hot. I really love your story. I came over here from Twilighted in hope to find more chapters but now I read them all, so it leaves me a bit desperate for the next update. I so love well written fanfiction, even though its hard to find and I read a lot of crap over the time always hoping to find such little gems as your story. Please update fast, that was a really brutal cliffhanger.
azure0610 chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
Stop with the Jasper nonsense! It's bad enough she has a past with Jake. I could literally strangle Stephanie Meyer for making Jake ANYTHING more than a friend
azure0610 chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
"As we reached the truck, Emmett yanked the door open and he nearly shoved me inside. I scrambled for my keys, my hands shaking, and popped the clutch as I turned the key. Nothing. Goddamned piece of trash! Why was I still driving this fucking truck?"

"Suddenly my unique, vintage truck felt like a bullseye, visible anywhere."

My thoughts EXACTLY Bella honey, my thoughts EXACTLY! She FINALLY sees the light

azure0610 chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
Oh Lordy! Alice needs to stop being a baby and just TELL Edward. Since when does Alice in ANY story cower away from Edward. No matter what.

He ONLY dislikes Jasper because he thinks their like fuck buddies just a release and nothing more but that's still something. All he has to learn is he's NOT interested in Bella but Alice and Edward can stop the Jealousward thing.
azure0610 chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
This was HANDSDOWN the best chapter thus far! I LOVED IT!
azure0610 chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Why the fuck does Bella still have that ugly ass, nasty ass truck. Character my ass. Character in Forks? Yes. But seriously give the girl a Hyundai, a fucking Corolla or something, ANYTHING.

I hate that POS truck so much outside of them being in high school and Forks. And for some reason when Bella does have her own car she has an Audi. WTF? There were no Audi's in Twilight and I barely see people in Audi's.

But anything! I'll take a Vespa right now just NOT THAT TRUCK