Reviews for Faking It
ClancyJane chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I know exactly how he felt... i was on the edge of my seat - damn door bells !
danarst chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
That was so damn hot. I think I need a few minutes to catch my breath. I followed you here from twilighted hoping to find more chapters and glad I did. Excellent chapter and great story so far.
lozzy g chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I think this is my favourite chapter so far! Very intimate and intense. LOVED IT!

Keep up the good work!
NenerBener chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I think your right, by far one of my FAV Chapters... God that was so hot, I might have to wake my sleeping husband now.

Can't wait for the next update, good luck with the move, it's a pain and don't I know it!
mistydawn7 chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Damn that Jasper and his perfect timing. Those two have some serious sexual tension that needs to be resolved! Hopefully in the next chapter :) *Winks*

Awesome chapter. I always wish they were longer, but take that as a complement, I'm just greedy like that. :)

Continue with your awesomeness.
tsukinohikari-hime chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
aww.. cockblocker jasper

briknowsbest chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
OH SHIT! :o That was freaking fantastic! Update whenever ;)
sounravelme chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Amazing as always! Poor Edward can't catch a break!
jane1292 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
they finally were getting into something and the Jasper..arghh totally agree with u edward Fucking Jasper Hale
Maggie79 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Damn hot chapter! But when will Jasper, Bella or Alice for that matter tell Edward the truth? He deserves to know that he at least has a shot with her but that is my opinion. Can't wait to read more.
jackiehydelover chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
That was really hot! I can't wait to actually read their first time! lol Looking forward to your next chapter :D
T3am Switzerland chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Oh my! :)
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 14 . 7/11/2009

thsi was so hot

one of the best scenes ever

damm jasper

but maybe this was best,cause if they did it,it would be just sex for bella,and now when tehy do,maybe both of them can be in love

i love this fic!

take care

TallulahBelle chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Oh man, I don't know if it's a good thing that Jasper stopped them on time or thrash him for it!

Probably, now that I've cooled down a bit from that heated exhange, have to thank him. I know these crazy kids need some action (and relief) but they are just getting to know each other.

I'm glad to see that Edward is really thinking about how he wants his life to go. I liked that line where he is just grateful to have a home-cooked meal.

It was a good chapter by the way. Sorry to hear about the cable crap. I think they do that on purpose, just to make us squirm!
Edward'sMainGirl05 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
oh shit! you so need to make Bella tell Edward bout Jasper that shit isd driving that poor man nuts! lol plus blue balls isn't helping either!
5,788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 356 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 376 .. Last Next »