Reviews for Faking It
tsukinohikari-hime chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
aww.. cockblocker jasper

briknowsbest chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
OH SHIT! :o That was freaking fantastic! Update whenever ;)
sounravelme chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Amazing as always! Poor Edward can't catch a break!
jane1292 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
they finally were getting into something and the Jasper..arghh totally agree with u edward Fucking Jasper Hale
Maggie79 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Damn hot chapter! But when will Jasper, Bella or Alice for that matter tell Edward the truth? He deserves to know that he at least has a shot with her but that is my opinion. Can't wait to read more.
jackiehydelover chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
That was really hot! I can't wait to actually read their first time! lol Looking forward to your next chapter :D
T3am Switzerland chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Oh my! :)
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 14 . 7/11/2009

thsi was so hot

one of the best scenes ever

damm jasper

but maybe this was best,cause if they did it,it would be just sex for bella,and now when tehy do,maybe both of them can be in love

i love this fic!

take care

TallulahBelle chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Oh man, I don't know if it's a good thing that Jasper stopped them on time or thrash him for it!

Probably, now that I've cooled down a bit from that heated exhange, have to thank him. I know these crazy kids need some action (and relief) but they are just getting to know each other.

I'm glad to see that Edward is really thinking about how he wants his life to go. I liked that line where he is just grateful to have a home-cooked meal.

It was a good chapter by the way. Sorry to hear about the cable crap. I think they do that on purpose, just to make us squirm!
Edward'sMainGirl05 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
oh shit! you so need to make Bella tell Edward bout Jasper that shit isd driving that poor man nuts! lol plus blue balls isn't helping either!
campcathryn chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Love this story
CryHope chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Oh darn... I was on the edge of my seat there!

Lovely update... D
DarkAngelRakell chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
wow perfect timing jasper lol
contreplongee chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Amazing scene. Actually, an amazing story altogether. I've been reading nonstop and I couldn't get enough. Now I could just kill Jasper for all the cockblocking, but I love it too much.

Thank you.
mllebojangles chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
good lord, what an incredible chapter! you amaze me, lady. :-) first of all, in your opening author's note when you mention the notion of having one scene sort of come to you and you then wrote the rest around it? that's exactly what i'm going through with the story i'm working on. i'm at the point where that scene is written, and other parts are outlined and sort of written, but i just have to get my tush in gear and write the rest of it. THEN, you had bella singing 'phantom limb' in the kitchen ... my favorite shins song! :-) and THEN that ridiculously hot kitchen action ... mm, mm, mm. this is my favorite chapter, too. :-)

good luck with all the moving/cable/internet business. i won't selfishly beg you to update, but i'm secretly thinking it. ;-) in the meantime, happy writing!
5,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 356 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 376 .. Last Next »