Reviews for Faking It
kuntrygal chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Great chapter! I love Bella's internal dialogue! The date should be interesting.
kuntrygal chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Awesome chapter!
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Great chapter! Loved the comment about Emmett gathering his thoughts sometimes takes awhile!
kuntrygal chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Awesome chapter! Loved James & Edward fighting over Bella!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great first chapter!
tiff1342 chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
I'm loving this story...just read all of what you have posted so far...haven't read anything like it before and I'm really really enjoying it. I love that Edward still thinks there is something going on between Bella and Jasper. I'm also curious to see if Bella talks to Edward about the paparazzi thing and what his reaction will be to it. Can't wait for more!
CryHope chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
LOVE IT!
ladyakako chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
This is a really great story! I'm excited to see where it goes. :-)
Rolled-Over-Beethoven chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Wow! Okay, just read/reviewd the first two chapters of this on Twilighted (as Cadence_sparrow), then found it here! YAY! Absolutely LOVE this story, it's so awesome! I really love the idea, and it kinda reminds me of a movie...but I'm not sure which one...but obviously it's about ten times better, since I can still remember the name! Ahaha. Am really, really, really, really enjoying this fic! And I cannot WAIT for the next chapter!

R-O-B

x
sha56 chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
super great story, i love it :D
Future Mrs Morgan chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
loving this! update soon!
Meliktes chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
oh poor Bella! Please update again soon, I'm really enjoying this story!
Meliktes chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
this is my favorite chapter so far!
Meliktes chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
:-) lovely chapter
vysed chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
Ack. I'm all caught up and in need of next chapter. Time for SuperEdward to swoop in, right? Please? HA HA. Well, I'm joining the gang and sitting back to wait for the alert to ping my mailbox. Can't wait to read what happens next! Thank you.
5,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 356 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 376 .. Last Next »