Reviews for Faking It
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Awesome Edward chapter! I love your Edward and his frickalicious bad attitude. You can lend him to me for reforming anytime! The humour of the tv episodes on the IPOD was also fantastic. "Get to know your girlfriend.." by watching reality TV! Too funny.

Thanks for keeping the story going!

Amanda
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
You're such a twi-genius! I like the idea of Bella and Edward being setup for media gain...it's so..believable in terms of all the other weird celebrity couples. Can't wait to read more!
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Great second chapter! Loved the p*ssing contest between Edward and James. Edward as a bad boy? Faint, sigh, heart-palpitations, all of the above.. I'm glad to see that Bella didn't take their crap!
misskaterinab chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Normally I like Jasper. Not "Team Jasper" kind of like, but like. but for this intrusion, he must pay!
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Very well-written first chapter! You've done a good job with setting up a background for the story. I can't wait to see what happens from here.
sha56 chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
jasper just had to ruin the moment...:D love it.
OokamiMomo chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
DAMN! So I got turned onto this by the ladies at secret twilight garden, and I have to say I love it! Now UPDATE! That was a BRUTAL cliffhanger!

OokamiMomo

Please update? *chibi eyes*
IrisOfTheRainbow chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
WHAT! JASPER! BAD BOY!

Jasper: I'm sorry! I don't know what I was thinking!

Me: Get back in your cage! Well, I somehow knew it wouldn't happen, but that is the best interruption I could have thought of. MORE!
SophiaAnne chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Darn that Jasper - someone need to let Edward in on what (or who) his sister's being doing of late!

Seriously - you have written an amazing and engaging story. I found it this afternoon and read the whole thing in one sitting. This is a slightly different premise, but you've fleshed the characters out beautifully and made me root for these two kids to work it out. I look forward to reading more!
solidae26 chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I love this story so hard. LOVE THIS STORY!
bemily chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Ugh! Jasper! I was so in the moment and then Jasper walks in! Great freaking chapter up until that point.
skullsandlovehearts chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I love Edward's unwarrented hatred of Jasper... it makes me giggle :)
tw-i-see-light chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
wow lol
AliceDances01 chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Oh man... that was intense. And hot. And just... guh. Damn Jasper!
meloyelo1 chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
LMFAO!

Oh Shytt

Cant wait for nexx Chapter!

xox