Reviews for Faking It
TallulahBelle chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Poor Bella. First having to deal with her feelings for Edward and now loosing her freedom to move about. She must be ready to call off the set-up to gain some sort of sanity.

Maybe not the drastic, but it sounds like she's going to have to face certain things head on pretty damn soon and it won't all be pretty.

...but will it be before or after the Academy Awards?

Looking forward to seeing how all this plays out. Good luck with the move!
dxdxhx chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
fabulous chapter as usual i am absolutely dying for more!

update soon please (:
Lillie Cullen chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Good chapter! Poor Bella, she should have realized this was coming. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the paparazzi hid in the back of the truck to find out where she really lived.

Have fun moving!
gossip-bangkok chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
thank you!

Glad you are finally back..

love this new chapter...

You're an amazing writer!

Can't wait for more..

please keep writing..
IrisOfTheRainbow chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
She definitely doesn't like fame. Where's Edward when you need him? I actually squealed when I saw the update. SQUEALED! Alice moment, much? Please update again soon!
augustuscloudgate chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Love this story. I like the relationship between he characters. While you have everyone acting in the proper character theme, you still are able to bring a freshness to the peice. I like your dialogue and language.
lillyskyfire chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
aw... make sure Edward makes it better :}
TLammy chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Poor Bella, first her band doesn't trust her with her own heart and then she has to put up with all those photographers. I think the band needs to spend some time with both her and Edward so they can understand the feelings are on both sides ;) I hope when Bella gets home she calls Edward just to talk.

Good luck with your move, been there - done that, don't envy you.
lobsters4ever1 chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Oh Bella! I hate that she is feeling so anxious about her relationship with Edward. I really wish that they would talk to each other about how they are feeling. I do love that her friends have her back.

I want everything to work out for them so badly.

Looking forward to more!
northGAgirl34 chapter 13 . 7/6/2009
Loved this chapter- and so glad to have you back. I'm looking forward to the next time she and Edward interact and to see what happens there- I'm sure he is so used to it that he doesn't if realize how crazy things are for Bella...if I'm wrong, I'll be glad- if I'm not..eh, I love this story either way.
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
This is a great story... I was worried that it may be over done but you have added your own touches to it and make it great!

Please continue cos I can't wait to read more!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
Started this on Twilighted and spent the rest of the day finishing it up here. I am so in love with this story. I love Edward/Bella relationship. Their chemistry - so good! And their UST - GAH!

I so want them to be together. Please let Edward find out the truth about Jasper - NOW!

Can't wait for more! Great, great job!
tazzded chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
Please please please do not let him go hang out with James. Please please don't do it.

Also when is Edward going to grow some balls and ask Bella directly about Jasper?
TallulahBelle chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
Wow. What a great story in progress!

I can't tell you how happy I am to run into something interesting that has some depth. The characters, the story, and the images I am able to make in my head with this story makes me a happy reader.

This is just going to be brief, but am looking forward to the next chapter and will sy more.

Thank you!
allthelittlestars chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
Aww... Edward is ever the pessimist, but its all good. Your story kicks butt and you seriously have to update within the next twenty four hours. Seriously. Anyways, you've done incredibly fantastic work so far, but please clear up the whole Japser debacle because it seems so insignificant with what they have to deal with...Now that that's off my chest, I applaud you and encourage you to post soonsoonsoon!
5,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 360 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 380 .. Last Next »