Reviews for Faking It
PeaceLoveJonas7894 chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
This story is amazing! :) I can't wait to read the rest!
MandiLM14 chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
I love a bunch of drunk best friends. Reminds me of college. We giggled at everything. I'm sorry I havent reviewed yet. I'm usually pretty good at that, but I've been way too into this story. I really love it.
SakuraAngel2001 chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
Ok only time I will say this...I HATE YOU JASPER!...ok i love you again! But not at the moment! OH! How could you leave it there! You suck! I hate you so hard right now! :P *turns away and pouts*...ok i can't stay mad at you because your truely are FREAKING AMAZING! *hugs* ok i am done but please please please update as soon as ya can!
CathyD chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
I started reading this fic at Twilighted, but I hate how slow that site is to update, so when I discovered that it was posted here, and had a lot more chapters, I was beyond thrilled! I just spent the last couple of hours reading the all the chapters here, and OMG I'm so loving this fic! I'm going to have to add this to my fic recs at my LJ, I'm enjoying it so much.

Love it! Great job, keep it coming! :)

~Cat~
blubuttrfly10 chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
Cockblocked by Jasper. I hope Alice tells Edward about dating him soon. Looking forward to the next update!
Anna Diamond chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
oh clifie -singsong voice- you know.. it's a criminal offence to cock block like that. :(

hehehe. loved it and i seriously can't wait to find out what happens next! :O
neuroticris chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
gah! Jasper is such a cockblocker. Poor Edward & Bella. They're so sexually frustrated its funny and sexy. I have a feeling that Alice not telling Edward about Jasper is not going to help her cause at all. She should just come right out and tell him.

And you're right. This chapter was totally hot. Guys have this thing about hair I'll never understand.

I hope you update soon. I'd really like to know what happens next. I hope Edward decides to stick around. Bailing would be so wimpy.
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
These poor kiddos! The things I bet that you have planned for them. I almost feel sorry for them, if I didn't imagine they were going to have some wild kinky naughtiness to make up for it eventually.. Loved the introspectiveward and reflective-ella of this chapter. Gotta love Alice too. No one can knock some sense into these idiots like her. Excellent chapter!
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
Hawt kissing scene! You do justice to their unrequited sexual tension...what a fabtastic make-out session between these two potential lovebirds. I guess that poor Eddie still thinks that Jasper and Bella are a thing. Great writing and great story!
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Wow-wow-wow! Hot little semi-make out scene! The tension between these two is hotter que nada! This chapter was great as usual! I'm picturing the little snarky hostess as Tanya or Lauren. I hope there's a BPOV next.
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
That was an unexpected twist! I'd been so enthralled with the E/B relationship that I didn't even think about Alice. Good surprise drop! Well, I'm wondering about Eddie's assey-nonchalant attitude here. What's in store for the happy couple next?
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Awesome Edward chapter! I love your Edward and his frickalicious bad attitude. You can lend him to me for reforming anytime! The humour of the tv episodes on the IPOD was also fantastic. "Get to know your girlfriend.." by watching reality TV! Too funny.

Thanks for keeping the story going!

Amanda
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
You're such a twi-genius! I like the idea of Bella and Edward being setup for media gain...it's so..believable in terms of all the other weird celebrity couples. Can't wait to read more!
Bellavampiresbetterthanyou chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Great second chapter! Loved the p*ssing contest between Edward and James. Edward as a bad boy? Faint, sigh, heart-palpitations, all of the above.. I'm glad to see that Bella didn't take their crap!
misskaterinab chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Normally I like Jasper. Not "Team Jasper" kind of like, but like. but for this intrusion, he must pay!
5,894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 360 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 380 .. Last Next »