Reviews for Faking It
Oh my! :)
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
OMFG

thsi was so hot

one of the best scenes ever

loved1!

damm jasper

but maybe this was best,cause if they did it,it would be just sex for bella,and now when tehy do,maybe both of them can be in love

i love this fic!

take care

xx

c.
TallulahBelle chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Oh man, I don't know if it's a good thing that Jasper stopped them on time or thrash him for it!

Probably, now that I've cooled down a bit from that heated exhange, have to thank him. I know these crazy kids need some action (and relief) but they are just getting to know each other.

I'm glad to see that Edward is really thinking about how he wants his life to go. I liked that line where he is just grateful to have a home-cooked meal.

It was a good chapter by the way. Sorry to hear about the cable crap. I think they do that on purpose, just to make us squirm!
Edward'sMainGirl05 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
oh shit! you so need to make Bella tell Edward bout Jasper that shit isd driving that poor man nuts! lol plus blue balls isn't helping either!
campcathryn chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Love this story
CryHope chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Oh darn... I was on the edge of my seat there!

Lovely update... D
DarkAngelRakell chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
wow perfect timing jasper lol
contreplongee chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Amazing scene. Actually, an amazing story altogether. I've been reading nonstop and I couldn't get enough. Now I could just kill Jasper for all the cockblocking, but I love it too much.

Thank you.
mllebojangles chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
good lord, what an incredible chapter! you amaze me, lady. :-) first of all, in your opening author's note when you mention the notion of having one scene sort of come to you and you then wrote the rest around it? that's exactly what i'm going through with the story i'm working on. i'm at the point where that scene is written, and other parts are outlined and sort of written, but i just have to get my tush in gear and write the rest of it. THEN, you had bella singing 'phantom limb' in the kitchen ... my favorite shins song! :-) and THEN that ridiculously hot kitchen action ... mm, mm, mm. this is my favorite chapter, too. :-)

good luck with all the moving/cable/internet business. i won't selfishly beg you to update, but i'm secretly thinking it. ;-) in the meantime, happy writing!
NanMcCullen chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Oh noes. This is only going to solidify Edward's idea that Jasper and Bella are really lovers. Of course he's not going to understand that she doesn't want anyone in the band to scold her about how she needs to be careful. She doesn't want to be caught in a compromising position and have to explain why she let her guard down. Poor Bells.
KarmaGirl3 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Oh, what a cliffie! I desperately hope that you get your internet connection resolved soon and are able to post the next chapter quickly. I recently found this story and your words sucked me in. I can't wait for these two to have an honest discussion with each other about their feelings and about the "Jasper issue". :)
Unfeigned chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
He really needs to find out Jasper lives in the friend zone...

Jealousward is not my favorite. Can't wait for more.
TLammy chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
So cruel! I want Edward to know about Jasper and Alice and I want it NOW! You are torturing that poor boy with jealous feelings and it's not fair to him or us ;) Excellent chapter. Glad you found time to post during the move.
LoveMaddy chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
omg! ahh! that was intense! haha jasper killed the momment update soon!
Crises chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Omg no! You left us with a cliffie!

Update soon before I spontaneously combust!
5,837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 360 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 380 .. Last Next »