Reviews for Faking It
Weolynn chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Uh! Sizzling hot! Damne Jasper! Sooner or later Edward HAS to find out Bella is not dating Jasper!
gossip-bangkok chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
LOVE IT!

I think this chapte is truely amazing..

thank you soo soo much!

Really enjoy it...

I think you are brilliant!

Can't wait for more!

Please keep writing!
Twilighted-J chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I feel like shooting Jasper right now x.x

Amazing chapter though! :]
Rolled-Over-Beethoven chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Amazing! Absolutely LOVED it!1

Stupid Jasper. Am beginning to really, really dislike him in this fic! Agghh!

~ R-O-B ~

x
Raven-Rach chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
No! Stupid Jasper, no wonder Edward doesn't like him!

That was a fantastic chapter, I absolutely adored it ]
ClancyJane chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I know exactly how he felt... i was on the edge of my seat - damn door bells !
danarst chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
That was so damn hot. I think I need a few minutes to catch my breath. I followed you here from twilighted hoping to find more chapters and glad I did. Excellent chapter and great story so far.
lozzy g chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I think this is my favourite chapter so far! Very intimate and intense. LOVED IT!

Keep up the good work!
NenerBener chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I think your right, by far one of my FAV Chapters... God that was so hot, I might have to wake my sleeping husband now.

Can't wait for the next update, good luck with the move, it's a pain and don't I know it!
mistydawn7 chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Damn that Jasper and his perfect timing. Those two have some serious sexual tension that needs to be resolved! Hopefully in the next chapter :) *Winks*

Awesome chapter. I always wish they were longer, but take that as a complement, I'm just greedy like that. :)

Continue with your awesomeness.
tsukinohikari-hime chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
aww.. cockblocker jasper

_
briknowsbest chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
OH SHIT! :o That was freaking fantastic! Update whenever ;)
sounravelme chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Amazing as always! Poor Edward can't catch a break!
jane1292 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
they finally were getting into something and the Jasper..arghh totally agree with u edward Fucking Jasper Hale
Maggie79 chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Damn hot chapter! But when will Jasper, Bella or Alice for that matter tell Edward the truth? He deserves to know that he at least has a shot with her but that is my opinion. Can't wait to read more.
5,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 361 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 381 .. Last Next »