Reviews for Faking It
NanMcCullen chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
I can't believe he just walked out. But he doesn't understand the conversation they had already had about Bella avoiding that exact situation a little earlier. Of course it would seem to him that she was hiding it for a different reason. Either way, it added the needed sexual tension of the chapter. And having to see him adds to that and she can't avoid it.

I love where this is going and I can't wait for another update.
AliceDances01 chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
Still absolutely loving this story. Poor Edward. And poor Bella!
karenff chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
Uggh they need to talk to each other. They may not be at spill your soul but they could at least be a bit honest with each other. I so hope he doesn't run to James in trying to flee her. I can see it happening and it would all be over lack of communication. During the beginning of the story I thought it was up to him to put himself out there more and open up - he was the more famous, he was the one with the reputation, he'd been the one that had been an asshole. But now, she pushes him away, she has Jasper come in, she needs to be the one doing some explaining. Even a 'sorry we were interrupted; he's like a brother and thinks nothing of just barging in.' Or explaining that she knows it's an arrangement but she really enjoys her time with him. It would make anyone feel emotionally vulnerable but would be a honest.

I know they can't just get together and have everything work out or there'd be no story, but I get so tired of misunderstandings through lack of communication (especially when a few simple word would help things).

And if honesty is too much to ask for, then let him catch Jasper with Alice! There'd be an explosion when he thought Jasper was cheating, but things would get straightened out.
paola2208 chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
Good chapter but please make Jasper & Alice coming out soon, this is killing me!

Looking forward for the next chapter.
briknowsbest chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
Ah Jazz! You suck! x]

This chapter was great. I love how Rosalie described Alice! "Pocket-sized"

LMFAO!

Update soon (:
northGAgirl34 chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
Oof- rough chapter. Edward gets so worked up and it's AWESOME that he says just sleeping with Bella isn't enough. Please have more interaction with these two in the next chapter- I love them together. And...welcome back, I missed your writing!
SMG.-.Marie chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
Someone needs to clue Edward in to the JxA situation I feel bad for the douche bag...lol. Poor Bella still insecure as always. Good chapter!
Shadowdragon13 chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
I can hardly wait for the awards! Both Edward and Bella looking beyond beautiful and wanting each other so much. The anticipation is excruciating! I'm also looking forward to Jazz and Alice "coming out". So, we've been good, can we have an update soon? Love Ya!
redsnapdragon chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
No, please don't let B & E go on too long without talking about the kitchen incident. I really like how close Rose and Bella are in this story, and that Bella can talk to Rose about everything. Thanks for the update.
vysed chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
I ain't gonna lie... I'm yelling about cockblockin' author over here! I slapped myself in the forehead like 10 damn times! *facepalm* This is about the epitome of angst. *returns to pulling out hair*

Thank you for updating... seriously, can't wait to read what happens next.
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
ppor edward

i wanna kick jasper

why bella is being so blind?cant she see what is a guy jelouse/

fool girl

lovwe this fic,i have beem missing it

xoxo

c.
TallulahBelle chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
Once again, I'm glad that nothing happened between Edward & Bella. Too much shit in the way and they need to get through that first.

Even though they have seen each other in passing, I'm wondering how they are going to react to each other the next time they really have to be in each other's company. I'm thinking there may be some sort of argument based on frustration.

I could also see Jasper & Edward going at it- fighting.

...and Alice and Jasper need to come clean.

Good chapter for B&E separate thoughts on their relationship!
Bookkeeper chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
I love this story. It is one of the most unusual situations that I have come across in fanfiction. Keep up the good work.
Lillie Cullen chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
Great update! Glad you're back!
TLammy chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
When the heck is Edward going to find out about Jasper and Alice? This jealousy thing is driving me nuts. I also don't like that both are misunderstanding each other's actions. Are they not going out until the Academy Awards or will there be a chance for them to spend some time alone in the near future?
6,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 362 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 382 .. Last Next »