Reviews for Faking It
Viola Cornuta chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Oh goodie, now he can see her sing and realize she is indeed NOT a fame-chasing whore! Can't wait!
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
omg

such a fuckinga amzing chap

keeps getting better and better

love the famous thing

xoxo

c.
lillyskyfire chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Ok I love this chapter... I think the next one should have what Edward was thinking about when "The Kiss" happened :]
mllebojangles chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
i am holding on tight ... and i'm glad there is more to come. :-) wow ... insane. so very descriptive and delightful! can't wait for more!
ClancyJane chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
i just want to keep reading... i thought that the nuzzling was hot, that kiss was exceptional : )
Weolynn chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
O - was there really someone in the bushes? Or did he just want to kiss her? Can Edward be any more of a self centered jackass? What's his story anyway? Is Bella really that sweet and selfless? At least her friends back her up when they ask her to do something like this.
TLammy chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Just found your story today, read all 7 chapters and enjoyed them. Added to my alerts so I can keep up. Thanks for sharing.
x123 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Interesting idea. I am looking forward to following this story.
nofeartina chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
uh, I really like your sexy broken Edward. And the tension is fantastic! :)
northGAgirl34 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome- I'm so loving this story and can't wait to hear Edward's opinion of the date!
IrisOfTheRainbow chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Aww, poor Bella getting stuck with such an ass. But I like it. It's a side to celebrities I never really thought about. It's insightful and erotic and dramatic! I especially love Alice and Jasper meeting!
crazy4robsten chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
i wonder waht happends next
account deleted 4-29-12 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
that's really good.

keep writing!
Lillie Cullen chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Glad Edward knows why she is doing it now. Can't wait for Edward's POV!
m0nt chapter 7 . 6/25/2009