Reviews for Faking It
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
i loved this chap

edward is been so sweet,and i really wished that bella could let go and just feel

i will miss your updates,you rock with this fic

come back soon to us,ok?

take care

xoxo

c.
lillyskyfire chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
DON'T LET HIM SCREW UP! hes so adorable and she needs to make it clear some how that shes isn't into Jasper... maybe Jasper can talk to him alone about dating Alice or something I loved this chapter by the way :]
briknowsbest chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
This was absolutely fabulous. From the fish tacos to the ocean, it all just flowed wonderfully. I loved it so much, it was phenomenal.

Update soon, with some Jazz/Eddie confrontation?

eh? eh?

XD

xoxo Brianna
jane1292 chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
ow, thats the sweetest thing ever, hope that there werent any paparazzo arrownd, so that could be their medaow-like special place
Jdonovan09 chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
i love it..have fun on vacation..cant wait for more chapters :)
wormsareugly chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
Unbelievable.. you got talent, I'm telling you :P
TLammy chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
Nice date! I'm glad they are getting to know each other. I'm still wishing the Alice/Jasper thing would come out - I'm afraid when it does Edward is going to believe Jasper is cheating on Bella - that won't be good for either of them.

Have a good vacation! I'll be waiting, hopefully patiently for your next update!
EC4me chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
What a perfect date for them! Poor Edward. He's going to kill Jasper if he sees him with Alice before he finds out the truth. I'm so glad he's staying away from James. Hope you have a great vacation but I'm looking forward to you getting back! haha
northGAgirl34 chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
I can't believe you are heading on vacation- really I'm jealous because my weekend will be spent remodeling our kitchen...but on another note- great chapter. I am loving the changes in Edward and how low key Bella is. Please hurry back - and write a lot while you have all that vacation time.

Have a great trip!
Lillie Cullen chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
I loved their first 'real' date!
Viola Cornuta chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
so sweet, so much potential

have a great vacation!
SakuraAngel2001 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Man you so suck, make me and everyone else wait to read what happens next...:P hurry up and finish it so I can see what happens! PLEASE!
insolentelittlewolf chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Aw

]

That was sweet ] Can't wait till next chapter!

I can't believe that Alice and Bella didn't figure out that Edward was/is jealous of Jasper...

Anyways, amazing chapter-post more soon!

xoxo

Ashley

~~
briknowsbest chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Aw, I abso-freaking-lutely LOVE Amazing Edward! He's just so amazing, lmfao, duh!

I love it, you should like... UPDATE!

xoxo Brianna
IrisOfTheRainbow chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Aw! Still caring! I'm so proud of our Eddie! But I can't believe Bella forgot to eat! THAT was stupid.
5,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 362 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 382 .. Last Next »