Reviews for Faking It
ClancyJane chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
i cant wait till the numb skull realizes that Jasper wants Alice... it should be a great chapter when it happens : )

also it will be interesting if there is more of james to come !

fish tacos ? i've never had are they really that good..
Anna Diamond chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
Oh I just stumbled across this story and I love it! I was thinking about writing a similar kind of story (mostly so I could have something to read like this) but you beat me to it and have done such a great job. I've thoroughly enjoyed every part! :)
T3am Switzerland chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
i loved it.
ilybean chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
So very happy I found this! Loving every minute of it and can't wait for more.
funkadelicfemale chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
I love this chapter! So adorable.

Please update soon!
DarkAngelRakell chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
aw someone gots to tell edward jasper is just a friend
IrisOfTheRainbow chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
EDWARD! IT'S NOT TRUE! JASPER LIKES ALICE! GET OVER YOURSELF AND ASK BELLA OUT FOR REAL OR TELL HER YOU LIKE HER, MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, EAT A FISH TACO, DO SOMETHING!
mllebojangles chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
Gah ... this catch 22 they're in because of the Jasper misunderstanding is brilliant. I can't wait for more ... but in the meantime, have a fantastic time vacation-ing! You deserve it, for all the wonderful entertainment you've been providing. Kick back and relax! :-)
hesterjane chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
aww i wish someone would set him straight with the whole jasper thing. loll.
Twilighted-J chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
Aw, Poor Edward, thinking Jasper is in his way lol. Great chapter :]
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
i loved this chap

edward is been so sweet,and i really wished that bella could let go and just feel

i will miss your updates,you rock with this fic

come back soon to us,ok?

take care

xoxo

c.
lillyskyfire chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
DON'T LET HIM SCREW UP! hes so adorable and she needs to make it clear some how that shes isn't into Jasper... maybe Jasper can talk to him alone about dating Alice or something I loved this chapter by the way :]
briknowsbest chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
This was absolutely fabulous. From the fish tacos to the ocean, it all just flowed wonderfully. I loved it so much, it was phenomenal.

Update soon, with some Jazz/Eddie confrontation?

eh? eh?

XD

xoxo Brianna
jane1292 chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
ow, thats the sweetest thing ever, hope that there werent any paparazzo arrownd, so that could be their medaow-like special place
Jdonovan09 chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
i love it..have fun on vacation..cant wait for more chapters :)
5,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 362 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 382 .. Last Next »