Reviews for Faking It
ladyakako chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
This is a really great story! I'm excited to see where it goes. :-)
Rolled-Over-Beethoven chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Wow! Okay, just read/reviewd the first two chapters of this on Twilighted (as Cadence_sparrow), then found it here! YAY! Absolutely LOVE this story, it's so awesome! I really love the idea, and it kinda reminds me of a movie...but I'm not sure which one...but obviously it's about ten times better, since I can still remember the name! Ahaha. Am really, really, really, really enjoying this fic! And I cannot WAIT for the next chapter!

~ R-O-B ~

x
sha56 chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
super great story, i love it :D
Future Mrs Morgan chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
loving this! update soon!
Meliktes chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
oh poor Bella! Please update again soon, I'm really enjoying this story!
Meliktes chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
this is my favorite chapter so far!
Meliktes chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
:-) lovely chapter
vysed chapter 13 . 7/8/2009
Ack. I'm all caught up and in need of next chapter. Time for SuperEdward to swoop in, right? Please? HA HA. Well, I'm joining the gang and sitting back to wait for the alert to ping my mailbox. Can't wait to read what happens next! Thank you.
Meliktes chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
such a sweet chapter. I really do like this story! keep up the good work!
vysed chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
GAH... Jasper Jasper Jasper. (shakes head) E always thinks he knows EVERYthing. (pokes him in the forehead).

This line cracked me up... it's such a dude thing to say... Quote: we were going rogue.

I about lost it there. LOL
Meliktes chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
ah, I want to see Edward late at night too! I loved the girly giggling...reminds me of my college days. Great chapter.
vysed chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
Yay for another chapter. Bella meeting E at the end of her driveway cracks me up. She's so small town and I LOVE IT! I am actually super excited for the Academy Awards stuff. You really teased it well. Can't wait for that all to start!
Meliktes chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
I just love Alice. She's got to be one of my favorite characters of all time. And you do her very well.
Meliktes chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
what a way to ruin a nice kiss, Edward! men can be so dumb. but that was one hot kiss!
Meliktes chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
damn, can I have Edward tickle my neck like that?
5,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 365 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 385 .. Last Next »