Reviews for Faking It
TwiEdCul chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
I wondered where lil Alice would come in and here she is D Another good chapter. Really excited for the next one.
sober alcoholic chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
your story is very original. i love it!
Raven-Rach chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Fantastic! Wonderful chapter ]
TwiEdCul chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Great chapter once again )

I love this story.
Loveofhislife chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Another good chapter )

Doesn't want to get to know his new girlfriend though! What a pity.

Doesn't seem all that happy about it but i totally understand why.

Can't wait to read more )
darcy13 chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
What a picture-Edward, stretching lazily on his publicist's chair, still feeling hung over (or drunk) from the night before, rumpled, unshaven, proud of himself for being PRESENT, WITH HIS SUNGLASSES ON and worried that he'd become a poser for wearing his sunglasses inside. He's such a lost bad boy!

Oh I loved when Laurent handed it back to Edward regarding his image-"You've already done that, Edward." Awesome. I'm loving Laurent right now.

"virtually unemployable" Bad words for anyone!

Oh Edward, THEY'RE all assholes. Really. Not you. He sounds like a whiny teenager.

And Laurent whips out the logic-"rehabbing your image IS your new gig" Terrific!

Nice dig Laurent-"“I guess you’re out partying too much to see a lot of t.v.”

Oh, you used the word salacious. Fantastic.

Laurent gets him again-"In short, she’s everything you are not" Go Laurent Go!

Perfect, just perfect-"“What you could not get is America’s Sweetheart as your girlfriend." Oh that's going to bug Edward to no end! "I really couldn’t get a girl like her on my own. Pathetic." And he HAD wanted her when he saw her. Now, this is really going to bug him.

"...America’s Sweetheart might be too honest and squeaky clean for a fake boyfriend.” The sarcastic sneer fits perfectly here. Edward is feeling second rate.

Excellent point-“Well, having America’s Sweetheart as your girlfriend won’t do much to restore your image if you’re seen partying behind her back and cheating on her.”

A boy scout. That's priceless. A boy scout deceiving the public with a FAKE girlfriend. Awesome.

This is just screaming arrogance-"I threw the package in the backseat and forgot it existed." He can't even be bothered to take a few moments to learn anything about this girl. I'm guessing that despite any physical attraction the sparks of animosity are going to fly between these two when they're alone until they learn more about one another. I'm totally loving this story. Nothing like a good love/hate beginning to a relationship. Lots of passion!
darcy13 chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Well, it's apparent that Bella has a physical attraction to Edward despite whatever other opinion of him she may have.

That's a great caption-“Edward Cullen goes hunting again…and snares a Swan”.

Oh yes, "For a long time it was usually to protect one or both parties’ sexual preferences." Rock Hudson comes to mind.

Love your words here-"genuine couplings" "Love survives, even here."

Loved Emmett's initial reaction-while he misunderstood, his reaction was understandable. It kind of sounds like "whoring out."

I love how Aro describes Edward's predicament. And you are right-it is more Robert Downey Jr. I guess I didn't realize Edward has become that self-destructive (at least he's not going to prison). This is so well-put-"...he’s left a swath of destruction in his wake that has shocked even unshockable Hollywood." What I really get in Aro's words is just how TALENTED Edward is. Honestly, it's James Dean/Marlon Brando talented. That totally cutting edge actor of his generation that has messed up so bad that studios are afraid to hire him. It's understandable.

Great touch of humor here-"Emmett snorted in laughter, “Do any of these people actually know you?”

Gotta love Rose, the pragmatist-“And what does being with Edward do for Bella, exactly?”

Fantastic line-"People are waiting to see if you turn into bona fide, long-lasting superstars or if you turn into a Trivial Pursuit answer."

I love how singing and music clears Bella's head.

Yeah, that Trivial Pursuit answer freaked me out too. I can see where Bella's coming from.

I wonder how Edward will feel about this arrangement. He's the bigger star, but the public loves Bella more. Interesting...
Twilight Tink chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Excellent story! I really want more! Can't wait for the next chapter. Seriously. lol

~Twilight Tink
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
love the story

update asap
amber123 chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
I love this story! I cant wait to see the interaction between Bella and Edward. You really describe the characters so well, this is great writing. Please update soon!
Unfeigned chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Can't wait to see where this goes!

Update soon.
mllebojangles chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Interesting ... I like how you did an effective job of making it actually seem like a mutually beneficial arrangement. Well done! Can't wait to see what happens when they 'get started'! :-)
Lillie Cullen chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Can't wait to see where you take this!
lindyrb chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Oh Eddie, you really need to do your due diligence and watch/read about Bella. I have a feeling this first "date" is going to be awkward but interesting...
TwiEdCul chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
The arrangement it getting set up yey! D

Excited much, i really am I can't wait.
6,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 403 410 411 412 413 414 .. Last Next »