Reviews for Return to Reality
starlite77 chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
I just read all 10 chapters and was mesmerized! What a great story! I love the details and the romance as well. I hope you still write and I will be looking for other stories:)
bethelove chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Great job on this story
Madances chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
I really enjoyed this story but I read the whole thing through before I wrote this. I don't agree with ch. 10. however. Keep writing.

Tracy
Terry Kay chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
Great sequel! Thank you!
berniej chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
Now I'm torn I love the end but I don't want it it to lol!

I'm glad they're trying to help Marcus but also keeping it real, and I know Lee would do anything for Amanda, even on the show he proved that and what a great ending (not just the consumation!) but the description of love and the candlelight and romance excellent idea and well thought out...he has indeed done the 'candlelight and romance' his 'real' love would always be harder to deal with but oh so worth it...I do wonder what TPTB would have done if they were able to carry on beyond the secret marriage ...who would have found out first and what would they have to face...I do enjoy the stories of their life after the fact, but what a fascinating concept..Thanks as always for sharing, hope your muse won't let you rest until you write some more...is that nice of me or what?, looking forward to it anyhow

NoMoFanFic chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
That was so good... Now the story feels complete. I'm sorry it's over; I've looked forward to the updates each day!

berniej chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
Why do people keep doing this to me? cliff hangers aggh wonder if it was someone called cliff who first came up with the idea and if it was did someone push him over a cliff...I could certainly sympathise! seriously doing great this is so good can't wait for the next chapter I'm so glad that you update regularly hopefully only one day of bemoaning and wondering! Can Amanda save them or will Marcus prove to be the savior? I'll wait (not very patiently)till tomorrow to find out...that is I will find out tomorrow won't I?

Thanks as always for sharing(even if it means cliff hangers)

NoMoFanFic chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
What a cliffhanger! The suspense is almost killing me, lol. Don't want to be TOO dramatic, after all. Anyway, I'm so glad you're updating regularly, I'm really enjoying this story so much. Until again...

NoMoFanFic chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
I'm so sorry I've not reviewed this before. I find it amazing that it doesn't have more reviews... it's one of the more discouraging aspects of this fandom and if anyone is reading my review, review too, please! Keep writers writing!

Anyway, I'm really enjoying it, and find it a perfect follow-up to the first story. Your characterization is really good, and your writing in general is excellent. It's a pleasure to find someone who puts so much effort into her work; it makes reading it all the more enjoyable. I'm looking forward to what comes next. I'm semi-retired from writing SMK but wow, you're inspiring me to pick it up again. Thanks for another lovely story!

berniej chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Right now all she has to do is convince Lee and figure out what or where the key is avoid being caught by the guys in the van and rescue both Marcus and his family all in a days work for Amanda with a little help from Lee of course... your doing a greast job as I said it's really like watching an episode...of course Lee has to have a fight first and nearly lose...(I've introduced my youngest daughter to it and we noticed that Lee fights better when he's injured! and shoots better too!) Glad your muse is keeping you busy and looking forward to more soon, thanks for sharing

berniej chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Hi, glad to see you back with another one. It's so good the way it seems to follow as if it is another episode from the show I can 'see' it as I read,I just wish there were more!

I guess Amanda will be trying hard to remember what she forgot and undoubtably they'll hit trouble, when do they not? I look forward to seeing how you deal with it!

I'm looking for other websites but as the show is old and I'm really not computer literate it's slow going! never mind I will keep at it and in the meantime there are, at least now and again, these new ones to look forward to. Can you let me know how to access youe mature version my computer laughs at me...sad but true!

Thanks for sharing