Reviews for Her Man
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 6 . 4/23
AAAAAUUGH! You never finished this! (pitiful sobbing)
BioHelixx chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Ahhhh! Why did you stop? I have to admit, Walsh/Beaumont is not my pairing (but you know it's a great show when you can't despise the canon pairings that are in the way of your OTP), but this was very well-written case-fic, and now you need to solve the mystery for us! Please?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Please finish! There are practically no other Beaumont/Walsh stories!
StangeFasination chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! The ending image of Walsh just tears at me! Agh! I can't wait to read what happens next!
PrincessCheese chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Oh my god!

I couldn't review the last few chapters because I was so engrossed! Wow this is amazing, dark but amazing.

I can't believe you are leaving me hanging like this! Please continue and soon!
PrincessCheese chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
aw man , poor beaumont poor Walsh!

I am so intrigued!
PrincessCheese chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
can not express how much I am loving this story. Every word Jason says is golden.

Really worried about Beaumont, who has her and why? What's in the box...

Why is Casey being so shifty?
PrincessCheese chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
what is going on with beaumont!

Love this part, like that Jason is addressing the relationship with the captain and that last line just slays me.

Love love love this pairing!
kira66 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
MORE!
typegirl19 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
I am so intrigued. Who could have Beaumont? Is it someone we've seen on the show or a new character? Definitely is a sinister dude and I hope you update soon.
typegirl19 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I'm loving your story. There is such a lack of Unusuals fanfic out there and how that the show has been canceled (though I keep emailing AMC) I'm glad to see this story. Great beginning chapters. I hope you update often