Reviews for Christmas Paint
Ann Jinn chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
I loved this story. It was funny, sad and delightful. Lots of love shone through it all. A big happy family.

I'm sorry it is done but am looking forward to the next part, where they discover what happened to Nashat. And will she leave the Jedi?

Like where Obi-Wan felt he was part of the family too. Beautiful touch.
potterqueen86 chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
i loved it. grant i was hoping you would in clued the the misson with all the jinn brothers(that r still in the order). now that will be a tale to tell. until next time me friend. PQ86
Ann Jinn chapter 19 . 12/27/2010
I just love the Jinn family. the brothers trying to escape out the window is hilarious.

Obi Wan thinking of his stocking was so true.

When my 4-year-old granddaughter woke up and found her gifts under the tree, she just stood there and did a little dance. So much excitement. Such a great story.
Valairy Scot chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
I get to the bottom and find out you've just figured out Obi-Wan's gift - I'm surprised you hadn't planned that out! I'm very curious to see what it is. A recommendation that Obi be allowed the trials -that'd fit in a stocking, but I doubt it.

A "Galaxy's Best Padawan" mug? Methinks not.

"You Light Up My Life" CD by Debby Boone (okay, even I groan at that), or a crystal from Qui-Gon's first lightsaber?

Oh, this speculating is fun...!
Ann Jinn chapter 18 . 12/23/2010
You do such a fantastic job with the family. I can really picture them so well. So serious and yet so goofy.

"Every single Jinn felt like crawling into a hole to die. And it is Mace. Never expected that. But with this family, that is the normal.
Crazy chapter 18 . 12/23/2010
Oh no! this next chapter going to be great. Post soon please! We still don't know what is in Obi-Wan's stocking!
Valairy Scot chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
Oh, my - Master Windu! I just about died laughing.
jedimasterblueartis-saber chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
I like very much so! Blue
crazy chapter 17 . 11/18/2010
why did you say the "two parents" and then in the next sentance talk about his "two wives"? By the way, the rest of this story is great! Please post more!
Valairy Scot chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
I love Obi-Wan's stocking and how touched he was to be included.
Ann Jinn chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
I just love the Jinn family and the way you describe them. The good and the bad, but a family with open arms.

The temple was home, but the Jinn home was where he was human. Really good use of words.

The lock picks and the description of the various ships just make me laugh.

Wonderful story.
sakura-star-63 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
qui gon acting as a parent,, i can totally see that
sakura-star-63 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
cute story
potterqueen86 chapter 16 . 10/27/2010
poor obi wan to have to see that, thats just wrong. now i wonder what they got him for christmas.
Ann Jinn chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
It is such a crazy, loving family that their antics are just hilarious.

Still the regular problems families have, hurts and all, but that makes reading even better.