Reviews for Meld
QTFics chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Beautiful story!
nicew chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Beautiful story. And I agree with you in your note about Uhura and Amanda being able to share so much.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Nicely done and well told. :)
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
You can always bring the original series Amanda Grayson through clever means, although she'd be utterly shocked to see such a younger version of Spock and Spock and Uhura's relationship. Or, bring Spock Prime! I've read a story of the latter though it was centered on him telling the AU Spock about his relationship with the original timeline Sarek.

I do your story, and it was written so beautifully that it was if I was Nyota and let it in on Spock's abundant memories of his mother. It saddens me that she died!

-kendra 3
23roses chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
absolutely lovely.
Reina Antilles chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Delightful, Ophelia. I loved the idea of a mind meld where Uhura gets to "meet" Amanda. Even when watching re-runs of TOS, I always wondered what it would be like to be the only human woman married to a Vulcan and living on his home planet. I'd love to know more of the give and take involved in light of the fact that Sarek had lived amongst humans. I hope that you create some AU stuff where the two ladies get to meet. Gosh, mind meld, or a dream sequence perhaps. I'll be looking forward to reading it.
Kryska chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This story was so good! I loved the emotion they shared, all the tenderness and understanding. Congratultions! I agree with you, it would've been amazing if Nyta and Amanda had met. Maybe you could write about it! I would love to read it.
sadhappygirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
this is a great story, I do wonder what kind of advise Amanda will give to Nyota, if you do happen to write a fic about Amanda being alive you have a reader in me...
Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Very well written. You displayed Spock's emotions without making him OOC. Loved it.
Andrina Sparda chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This is so sweet, well done!
Bacca chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That was really beautiful, and I agree that they would have a lot in common.
mhgood chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Ah, nice! I love mind melds-my sisters and I used to play Star Trek when we were little, and every "episode" we enacted would have a mind meld. We'd put our fingers in the correct spots on each other's faces, and say the words, "My mind to your mind; your mind to my mind." And then we'd pretend we were exchanging important secret information. [grin] Ahh, such fond memories.

I'm adding this to my C2, "Oh, for the love of Spock."
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That was beautiful - the characters spot on, so much warmth and caring between them, and understanding. And yes, I agree with you and Spock, I think Amanda would've loved Nyota. :)