Reviews for A Diamond in the Rough: Part 1
MarieCarro chapter 24 . 6/20
I've had my eyes on this story ever since fanatic fanfics asked me to make a banner for it, and I finally got around to read it!
I didn't read the 1st version so I don't know what changes were made, but let me tell you, this story is perfection. It had me crying, laughing, growling with frustration right along with the characters.
Thank you for sharing this and I'm looking forward to when you start posting Part 2!
eneas chapter 24 . 6/17
great story , hope you update part 2 soon. thanks
I'm in here chapter 24 . 6/1
I loved reading your fic. The downs and ups Bella has to go through physically and emotionally really made me want to go and hug her. You did an amazing job. From Bella being shy around everyone, to being completely comfortable around the Cullens. I cannot wait to read your part 2 :)
VryUnique chapter 24 . 5/17
Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the next installment.
VryUnique chapter 23 . 5/17
Poor Bella, do you think they could have taken any longer to tell her while she panicked? Geez...
VryUnique chapter 22 . 5/17
Ugh... I was really hoping that she wasn't raped. Even when he came into the room I was still hoping the pervert just masturbated or touched her a little which would have been bad enough but raping a baby? I hope he goes away for a long long time, thank god they got her out of there.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 5/17
What a wonderful Christmas! Edward was so sweet and it's sad he can't be there. TThey should mail him Bella's scent so he can get used to it. Is Tanya going to be a problem later?
VryUnique chapter 20 . 5/16
I guess Mrs. Williams is only trying to do what's best for Bella but she sure is annoying. I guess she is used to children not staying in homes to to cut them off from what's outside of the foster home could end up pretty bad if they don't stay. She could have still been more sympathetic when trying to get her point of view across.
VryUnique chapter 19 . 5/16
I'm glad Emette set Rose straight on how she was acting and he was absolutely right.
I'm sorry Edward had to leave but glad he called Bella, I got a little teary when they were talking. When Bella wanted just a picture instead of him buying her something I thought it was so Bella and then got teary when I thought Edward was probably talking to his future mate and didn't even know it. Alice was upset because Edward leaving wasn't how it was suppose to be but I'm thinking she's just aware of the bigger picture yet.
It makes sense for the continued story that Edward doesn't reside with Bella growing up if he will end up with her, it would seem less creepy if he didn't closely interact with her as a child. I am assuming they will end up together which I'm sure will be a battle of its own when the time comes.
VryUnique chapter 18 . 5/16
Hmmm... don't like the way that went. I'm sure the outcome with Edward leaving was inevitable but I wish it was with a discussion of understanding of all on how she was his singer and what he did wasn't intentional. It should have been a family discussion on what was best for all without Rosalie acting like a choice had to be made. I know Rosalie's intentions are to protect Bella but I'm really not liking how unreasonable she is with everyone. All her actions seem to have a selfish undercurrent to them instead of a selfless.
VryUnique chapter 17 . 5/16
Awww... poor Edward, can't say a lot of suspected that was coming. I did hope that it would be a little more inconspicuous so that Bella wasn't aware but I guess not.
Rosalie definitely looses all sense where Bella is concerned and it is quite annoying.
VryUnique chapter 16 . 5/16
A restraining order would be a common practice for a situation like this. I know they suspect sexual abuse I guess they couldn't really charge him without definite proof. I know they don't have physical proof but I would think the prosecutor would be pushing for counseling of Bella so she could reveal said abuse and counselor could testify even if they felt she couldn't.
I wonder who called from the school, principal? I don't remember if Mr. Fergus is the principal but it does seem he is the one who called Charlie about the the social worker arriving. If he is of bad character or was a friend of Charlie's that didn't know about the abuse remains to be seen but can't wait for that to hopefully unfold.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 5/16
She's so sweet
VryUnique chapter 14 . 5/16
Great day! Poor baby...
VryUnique chapter 13 . 5/16
I hope they can prove the sexual assault so Charlie gets all thats coming to him but I'm thinking without physical evidence it would be hard to prove he was the one who assaulted her.
Mrs. Williams almost seems like she's looking for a reason to remove her, why would she upset Bella by saying have fun while your here? Just remind the child she doesn't have a permanent home.
2,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »