Reviews for A Diamond in the Rough: Part 1
Spazster chapter 19 . 9/16
I'm so glad that because of The Island updating I know that you're still alive
Please start working on this series agin
paytong533 chapter 24 . 8/8
Your work is amazing and I'm excited to see what comes of it. I had come here thinking it was going to be a love story between rose and bella but have been greatly surprised. This is still quite fascinating and captivating. I'm excited to see if they continue to have a family like this or if as she grows older they become mates. I'll definitely be keeping a look out for more of your work
Kayozm chapter 1 . 8/7
Lovely epilogue.
michigangal0223 chapter 24 . 8/7
enjoyed reading just missed Edward being more in the story.
Kayozm chapter 17 . 8/2
It’s almost seemed illogical that Alice couldn’t see what would happen when Edward met Bella fir the first time, but could see the weather. Presumably her being his singer just is, no decisions can change it. But anyway, that’s canon.
In any case poor Bella, like she needs someone else to be afraid of. Poor Rose, like she needs someone else to rage at. And perhaps most of all poor Edward! Like he needs another reason to hate himself!
Kayozm chapter 1 . 8/2
Well of course, having not read the first version, I’m sure o don’t mind! Lol. But having says thatI noticed the sequels haven’t been updated yetwill that matter? What I mean is, is this a complete story in itself?
JenDamn chapter 3 . 7/31
I meant to leave this at the end, but eh... This was very well written although it lays outside of the reason I read fanfic. I really enjoyed it. Thanks, :o)
MarieCarro chapter 24 . 6/20
I've had my eyes on this story ever since fanatic fanfics asked me to make a banner for it, and I finally got around to read it!
I didn't read the 1st version so I don't know what changes were made, but let me tell you, this story is perfection. It had me crying, laughing, growling with frustration right along with the characters.
Thank you for sharing this and I'm looking forward to when you start posting Part 2!
eneas chapter 24 . 6/17
great story , hope you update part 2 soon. thanks
I'm in here chapter 24 . 6/1
I loved reading your fic. The downs and ups Bella has to go through physically and emotionally really made me want to go and hug her. You did an amazing job. From Bella being shy around everyone, to being completely comfortable around the Cullens. I cannot wait to read your part 2 :)
VryUnique chapter 24 . 5/17
Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the next installment.
VryUnique chapter 23 . 5/17
Poor Bella, do you think they could have taken any longer to tell her while she panicked? Geez...
VryUnique chapter 22 . 5/17
Ugh... I was really hoping that she wasn't raped. Even when he came into the room I was still hoping the pervert just masturbated or touched her a little which would have been bad enough but raping a baby? I hope he goes away for a long long time, thank god they got her out of there.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 5/17
What a wonderful Christmas! Edward was so sweet and it's sad he can't be there. TThey should mail him Bella's scent so he can get used to it. Is Tanya going to be a problem later?
2,423 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »