Reviews for A Diamond in the Rough: Part 1
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 12/2/2021
I am a mother and this kind of stories are always hard to read- but I read them for the amazing part of "comfort" after "hurt"
Yes, sweetheart, an angel will save you!
mariga79 chapter 24 . 11/3/2021
Your story was recomended on a Facebook site, was a great read, sad part 2 is not posted
girlbambi16 chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
She is ‘A Diamond in the Rough.’ Sweet, gentle and her father’s walking contradiction.
girlbambi16 chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
She is ‘a diamond in the roughsweet, gentle and her father’s walking contradiction.
dom chapter 24 . 5/3/2021
this was absolutely beautiful. i was crying throughout most of it and just felt so many things. thank you for sharing this with us!
elyse.hyland chapter 24 . 4/4/2021
This whole story was absolutely lovely. Thank you so much for such a brilliant read. I started it last night and finished in at 10.13 this morning. Literally so good that I couldn't stop!
goober77 chapter 12 . 1/9/2021
Jasper always warms my heart omg
goober77 chapter 5 . 1/9/2021
hi! usually they don't do the national anthem at school, but the pledge of allegiance. which is admittedly just as weird.
Grace46 chapter 10 . 11/9/2020
I told myself I'd never read this one ever again after reading it the first time...it makes me cry soo hard,to imagine a little child going through so much pain...but it's written so well and it just pulls me to read all the time urgh
Kemq chapter 24 . 10/23/2020
Great rewrite.
Kemq chapter 6 . 10/22/2020
I'm loving the rewrite.
alexiana75 chapter 21 . 9/26/2020
awww. I must get up at near 5 am but i can't stop! This one was amazing!
alexiana75 chapter 11 . 9/25/2020
I knew, and loved, the Diamond back when you first put it online. I love this one even more! It is perfectly written, perfectly acceptable as procedures and so on, and just amazing! I love stories with a little, hurt Bella. I wanted so much in the canon for them to adopt a bunch of kids- I mean, all that endless love and endless money! Sigh. I suppose, that's what fiction is for, right?
thecaptainofmyheart chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
Please please post the next parts! I love this story so much and I’ve been checking every day! You’re an amazing writer!
Camaraderiee chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
It's really impressive you took the time to edit this story years after it's posting. Congratulations on graduating college! (As a 4th year at UC, it's always neat to see who comes back to edit their stories as a college student!) I hope you're doing great things with that English degree!
2,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »