Reviews for An Empty Bed
Viktorija chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Great story!i loved it!:)
11nivea342 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
"It has been that long for you that you need an explanation?"

- LOL. so ziva!

darn real ziva for interrupting the hott memory from the bedroom lol. i love how you have all the teasing and banter even while they're undressign haha, so very THEM!

adorable. breakfast in bed, shower plans. *sigh* i only wish you'd update more with longer updates hehe cause i love this fic. can't wait for more!
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
I liked this even though we didn't get any smut.

It's really sweet to see them together like this in the morning.

Very nice.
Harleyzgirl chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
This is totally plausible or at least it was before the last few eps of this past season.

I liked Tony's pov on this.

Btw, not to nitpick but both of them took off their shoes when they got to Tony's and somehow they have them on again when they get to the bedroom.

Looking forward to more fic from you.
lisbonloafers chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
haha got to love Tony..great chap! :)
djEskimo chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
I am so very glad you updated. I love me some Tiva fluff
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
pls put up the next chapter.
splum chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Oh- this is excellent. And so how it could actually happen with those characters (maybe we wouldn't actually see it on the show ;), but you know, in between eps). Very well-written and in character. Can't wait for more!
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
There is only one thing wrong with this chapter...it ends too soon.

Really liked the way they reacted when the water spilt. Seemed very in character.
Nemisses chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
So far so good. Loving it.
BeautifullyBroken03 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
eh, love it! cant wait to read the rest!
11nivea342 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
e! :D :D :D :D i love this. i absolutely positively love this. what a great first kiss. you had me swooning!

i love this story so far. so many people try and write tiva but can never get it just right. but you write them beautifully... the mannerisms, the thoughts, the comfort with each other but always that spark in the air and the forbidden fruit bit. i can't WAIT for another update to this and i really hope you'll post more of your stories because like i said in my earlier comment, my heart needs happy tiva stuff all summer long!

awesome awesome piece. so good that it feels too short. can't wait for another update, i'll be sad when it's over!
djEskimo chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Glad you updated! This is great
Gemcity08 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Love it! I love the idea that they could sleep together for so long without acting on anything. Can't wait for the next chapter!
raeology101 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
One of the better Tiva stories I've read. Looking forward to the next chapter!