Reviews for Dark Days
iKiohri chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Wow, what a refreshingly wonderful plot. I don't think I've read a 1xR fic wherein Heero is somehow compromised. The plot twist at the end was unexpected, though I did have an inkling feeling they were somehow targeting Heero as well. Anyway, the emotional struggles were beautifully woven into the plot, I felt so bad for Heero being blind. I want to thank you for creating such a wonderful masterpiece. This story deserve a thousand more reviews than it has.
Claire chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I'm actually a yaoi fangirl, more into the Heero/Duo shipping side, but I must admit this was a really well-done story. Even though it's not my usual cup of tea, you made Heero/Relena work for me. Everyone was in character, and you just did a really nice job. I'm impressed (and I'm not especially easy to impress.)

I look forward to reading more of your work.
SairSeir chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
I loved this story! it was awesome! keep up the great work!
Kandida chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
great story with intetesting plot of being blind! very beautiful and well written story!
Jen23 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Awesome story! I was really wondering how Heero and Relena were going to get out of this when they realized that people were able to break through their security. That was a pretty scary situation. You wrote a get nerve wracking; emotional story. I espeically loved what Relena told Heero at the end.
salimaran08 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Hi Tynan.I want you to know that I've read it several times, and each time I love it more,you're really talented.I hope I can read more of your I ask for your real name?Maybe I can cross it as a future novelist ... honestly...
Tomorrow chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I've read this story at least 3 times. I just love it. I think you're true to the characters, and the plot is very believable. It's a beautiful piece.
knight with out heart S-K chapter 2 . 3/20/2010

S\K
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Excellent!
lokh chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
this story was fantastic! will u post up the 2nd chapter on lemon_church?
MishaWoo chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
An update? Heavens to Betsy! This has really made my day! :D

Another fantastic read from an amazing writer. I always look forward to whatever it is you have to write
Icy Discordia chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Ah... this was a very nice story. You fit a lot into two chapters! Thanks.
Celeste Belle chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Not everyone knows what L33T translates to in English. You should have a code at the end for the sentence. Important or not.
princessyui chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
What a nice story! I really enjoyed it. I'm happy Heero had a confortable ending after all he went through. Thanks for sharing this story with us. Hope to read more from you in the future. Bye