Reviews for I Don't Believe in Fairytales
Hannah chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
I think challenges are just made up by random authors, and I'd like the prom scene even if this is a nice ending.
Hannah chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
… Word?
Hannah chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Well, a guy would probably say masculinity is being tough, a girl might say that masculinity iss being brave enough to express yourself, and a scientist would say that masculinity is how a male acts and reacts to certain things.
maggie-mae-pie chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
This is such a great story! Can't wait to read the next chapters...especially the chapter about prom!(:
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Katherine-Flynn chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
Wow! I loved this! Artie is my favorite character, and I think you captured him really well. Good job!

Quills to Parchment chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
love love love love love it!

update sooN!

id like to see how prom goes

i like your writing style

its not traditional but it tells it like it is.

update soon

i am obsessed w tartie!
CC the Bug chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
This story is freaking AWESOME! Please write more!
RecklessGleekChic chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
So, I totally teared up while reading this chapter.

This was the second fan fic I ever read once I got into Glee.

And I had to go back to it because seeing all the different writers on this site now,

I remembered how much of an amazing writer you were.

I regret not finishing the story, so I'm doing that now.

Because you're my all time Glee writer, and you're writing in beautiful.

I hope I could write like you one day.

Because it's just so moving, and touching.

Please just keep writing. It'll be greatly appreciated.

Leslie chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I love this couple so much that they need more stories/air time/everything. You just have to update- soon!
thisloveisours-xo chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
loved it! please write more :)
Mystique84 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
i love this story! this couple should have more stuff on the show!

i can't wait for the next one i want to see them get back together!
Immogene Lee chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
I reviewed you once under alias "Kate". Now that I've read all available chapters, I figured I'd write you again.

I adore this fanfic! Please continue it! Like I said after reading just the first chapter, I really like your writing style. I would love to see this continue.

And a few pages ago, you asked any reviewers if they would like to play someone's love interest in a joint fic, and I would like to say if you still need someone to join you, surely wouldn't mind. I haven't written on this site yet, bt if you'd want to give me a shot, I'd be willing!
Kate chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I think this is great! I'm so glad you decided to continue it! I love your writing style, and I absolutely adore Artie and Tina! So, pretty much, thank you! I will definitely send you another 'review' after i've finished the fic!
fir8008 chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
OMG, you updated! *does happy dance* Yes, please continue this. Prom would be cool and another dream sequence (maybe from Artie's POV?) would be nice. No, I haven't had any weird things happening when I've updated, and no, I don't know where Glee challenges are found. Some people look on LiveJournal for them and then post their thing here.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »