Reviews for Father's Day Of Heartache and Hope
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I cant help but cry. Because this always happens with my parents. They alwys push me off when i try to do something. I spent 20$ on my moms christmas gift. And she replies "well maybe if you didnt blow your money off we would treat you like you were responsible!"
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is a good father and son day for John and teenage Sammy. John was not wrong in a way, Sam's tender heart did get him killed and that got Dean killed.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Touching story. I was looking for something like this tonight...and here I found it - magic!

Thank you...I really could see this happening.

Good job!

Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
lovely bitter sweet story
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Bittersweet moments going on here which left me wishing that John really could have put aside his need for revenge for the sake of his son, for both his boys, knowing that it was never going to happen. Thanks for sharing it with me.
cheeeeeeeeze chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
It's so sweet how hey're actually trying to make up
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wonderful story!

John really needs to learn to control his temper. He speaks before he thinks and that always ends badly. Unfortunately for Sam this time he was the one who bore the brunt of the attack. Poor kid. he was just trying to make his dad feel better.

Glad John managed to explain things to Sam without blowing it and that he's willing to try to have some family time. :)

criminally charmed chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Very sweet Jean. I mean, seriously, diabetic warnings are needed.

But what makes this sad is you wonder how many times John made Sam hopeful that they could have some sense of a real father-son relationship only for the kid to break his heart later.

Nicely done Jean.
SilverRoseThorns chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was so cute. You wrote the scene with John and Sam at the park really well. Rose:)
RedDragen chapter 1 . 6/22/2009

I liked reading this short story.

I hope things are going well with you and your family. I know this is short but I wanted to say hi and wish you well
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aww great job! At least John didnt forget how to be a father.

ps. I havent forgotten about your other stories.

i have been caught up in reading GreatOne's Star Wars Stories and watching a bunch of movies, that i let my regular storys pile up, and your storys are on the bottom of the list, which im hopeing to get through all of them today.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
great little Father's Day story Jean. Loved it.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
awe John sometimes is do damn stupid but then he does things rigth

you wrote again one amazing story
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I really loved this one because it was truly heartwarming. So see John go after Sam and make every effort he can to make things right is great. It fits so much into my image of the man. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009