Reviews for This Animal I Have Become
MichaelCross chapter 47 . 8/12/2014
I'd say he more like threw a whole tool box into the works!
Vondrakenhof chapter 47 . 12/8/2013
This is a good story you've got here. The flow of changing Team Possible from Disney approved to something more adult is good, you've managed that quite well. You've also got me intrigued about Full Metal Panic, I will be checking that out.

The first few chapters seemed to be filled with Kim bashing though. Apart from the fact that I don't believe she'd have deserted Ron like that (though you made it work) it's clear that she was suffering from the incident as much as Ron was but nobody really cut her some slack until Ron did when he saw her break down. She is only human. Another instance that sticks out for me is when Ron screwed up his parachute landing and there was some thought about how Kim always said "Quit fooling around" or some such. I've got to believe that the first several times it happened Kim tried to help him, but Ron is clumsy. Plus, Kim believes she's a basic average girl. She waves off thanks with "No big" and "Anyone could have done it". She believes what she's saying, forgetting how special she is and believing that if everyone tries hard enough they could excel the way she does. It's one of the reasons she hates failing to cook, she's so used to excelling it's part of her routine.

Anyway, the story is really engaging, I've been staying up way to late to read it. I hope you're still going with it. It would be great to see how it all turns out. Keep up the good work!
holydemon00 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
It's getting pretty annoying that whenever somebody lectures about "kill or die" principle, I always think about Gandhi. It's not naivety on Kim's part, it's her humane belief, an admirable one that we should all follow. Keep thinking like Sosouke, and she one day might become Stalin. He's the guy who justifies killing thousands with saving the Russia.

Also, it's clear as day that Kim was suffering from PTSD as well. It seems to me that people conveniently forget that PTSD happens to witness of traumatic events (with a bolded "witness")... Freaking give her a break.
Taechunsa chapter 47 . 11/16/2012
Well, I have now finished all of the chapters of this story posted to date. This has been a good story and I hope to see you continue it to its conclusion.

I am not sure if you have heard of him, but your story and writing style really remind me of John Ringo, especially his "Legacy of the Aldenata" series. If you haven't read his stuff you should look it up.
Taechunsa chapter 41 . 11/16/2012
Excellent chapter for a follow up and exposition on Senor Senior, Senior's past. I also like the way that you had Triple S save Ron's great-grandmother and grandmother. Nice little bit of symmetry there.

Keep up the good work.
Taechunsa chapter 38 . 11/15/2012
Good chapter.

However, the kitchen fight was their first fight? Then what would you call what led to Kim dumping I'm and the ensuing three months? Doesn't detract from the story, but still isn't really correct.

Keep up the good work and now we have to look forward to Ron putting Roger's estate to use with Kim.
Taechunsa chapter 34 . 11/15/2012
Good chapter. I was a little disappointed to see that you didn't have Ron helping Kim with her emotional state of killing Du more. It also would have been good to see her come to a better understanding of exactly what she did to Ron when she left him high and dry. Because, for all of her troubles with this, she had the support of the most important person to her and a counselor. Ron had neither. Not that I want to dwell on it too much, but this should help Kim understand better just how much pain she caused Ron.

Other than that, this has been another great chapter.
Taechunsa chapter 30 . 11/15/2012
Okay, Will's unmasking came a lot quicker than the last chapter led me to fear it would. Excellent job on that. You are doing an excellent job on the pacing of this story.

Keep up the good job.
Taechunsa chapter 29 . 11/15/2012
Okay, at this point they are getting a little stupid. It was still a good chapter, but for a paranoid person like Sakura and a genius like Wade the knowledge that they have a mole at GJ and Du's stonewalling which led to the statement of "It's almost like he doesn't want these guys found." Should be raising more than a little worry in Betty.

Then again, if it were too easy then it wouldn't be too fun either.

Keep up the good work.
Taechunsa chapter 28 . 11/15/2012
To this point this story has been very good. I might disagree with a few characterization choices, but they are minor quibbles and in no way detract from the story, however, it has been a well written story that has captivated me.

This chapter however, was simply amazing. It made my eyes water a bit. Excellent work.

I am looking forward to seeing what you have done since this point and where you take this story.

Keep up the exceptional work.
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 47 . 10/16/2012
i've got to say. i love this a whole lot. one of the best fanfics i've read in a long time.
i'd never heard of full metal panic before, so i decided to watch it on youtube. Kaname is much more abusive with him in the show than she is in this fic, but that's okay i guess.i just finished watching an episode where she attacked Sousuke because he lost her notes for a literature class... she did some freaky cool body slam on him and then she chucked him in front of a moving taxi.
i about died laughing... i didn't because i was too busy shaking my head at Sousuke.
in any case, i'm enjoying this. i guess both KP and Kaname have learned to stop being so bossy with their guys. they've become a fantastic team and I'm enjoying watching them grow as you develop their characters even more.
hope you post more soon

temporary insanity
Laserai chapter 47 . 7/17/2012
Just following up on the latest chapter release. Once again your extreme attention to detail grabbed my attention as expected. The way you write makes it seem as though it is live or is an actual account of an event that occurred in real life. Your stories don't read like stories, they read like actual eyewitness accounts. That's a talent I have as of yet not been able to master. I salute your precision. Not many can write like this and that's no b.s. I don't have any criticism because I see no need for it. Only keep writing these chapters only don't hurry. True art should never be rushed no matter what. Just don't take too long okay lol. Laserai out.
levi2000a1 chapter 46 . 7/13/2012
Sorry. When I wrote my review for this chapter on 7/3/12, I must not have been logged in because I show up as "Guest."
That Swedish Guy chapter 47 . 7/9/2012
Aaaah, its awsome seeing you back on this story again!
Guest chapter 46 . 7/3/2012
I must say that I have mostly enjoyed reading your story up untill this chapter.
The little demonstration of swordmanship ship that Ron put on for Mr. Dr. Possible went, IMHO, in the dojo after he called the Lotus Blade to him to far into itimidation and almost to threatening. Had I been MDP, I would have been far more concerned for my daughter than I ever had been before.
Yes, MDP started to bring up the probe to a black hole threat, but it might as well have been to call the booegy man to get Ron in his sleep.

This doesn't mean that I will stop reading your story, just for the first time, I am a little disappointed.