Reviews for Sibling Rivalries
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
i love how scorpy's personality in this story
this story is so awesome
Tigerwolvesvixen chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
very cute story i love it
winnie chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
LOL! I'd love to see starscream's expression when he stepped out of his room! SEQUEL!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
LOOOOOL. :)
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aw! Scorponok finaly likes Mittens! I love this story, keep up the awsome work!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
NICE! Poor Scorponok has to put up with shit, don't he? Nope, wait. Worse. A CAT. At least it's a cute baby one... -sighs-
Captain Arianna Trouble chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
The Furby! Hahahaha! I remember being terrified of mine!

Very well done here!
roo17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Hilarious! what a great story! xD

poor scorponok, i felt so bad for him
Inspire165 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Hahaha lol ROFL! :D Brilliant! lol
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great. I'ma do something I always tell myself NOT to do, and write the review while reading the story - mostly because the first of the quotable lines was RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING! Damn you. XD

Well this is going to be disjointed and crackheaded and about as coherent as I am at the moment.

"Did Scorponok tunnel his way under the cement and get stuck there again?"

OH. MY. GOD. XDD Ahahaha, greatest image ever. I can just see the other relevant Con's faces. XDD Poor Scorpy.

"... you went off the rails on a crazy train a long time ago."

FAIL BARRICADE IS FULL OF OZZY!FAIL. *shot*

"“That’s what you said when you brought home that Furby. Remember the Furby, Blackout? REMEMBER THE FURBY?”"

... *killed dead on the spot* I should have smashed MINE with a cinder block...

“... He then dragged me back home like somebody’s bitch and accidentally dropped me on my head when we arrived!”

Okay yeah I hurt myself with that one.

XD I love how you portray Scorponok. Like some crazy dog. AND GOOD LORD! XD Mittens totally abused him! And Blackout didn't even CARE! COLD, MAN! Have some loyalty!

"“Mittens, I’m so glad you’re…” …and then he collided head-first with the concrete."

LOL FAIL. *brick'd for lame comment*

"Oh, Barricade was so going to the pit for this…that is if it didn’t already get a restraining order."

XD WIN!

'Love at First Sting' and 'Blackout'... Those are seriously real titles of Scorpions albums? ... HOLY. FREAKING. KARMA. XDD

"He climbed down and leapt down onto the floor, heading out to brave the stairs again. The things he did for love…

Scorponok came to after falling down the stairs again,"

AHAHA OHGOD XDD! ow, ow, geez, laughed too hard again, ow.

EWW! XDD Starscream stepped in horse. That just aint right on any level. But ah, a warm and fuzzy ending.
KittenCeez chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Now that was sweet!

I know ALL about sibling rivalries...I have two kitties...one is 6 and one is 2 and a half...

Sasha was not a happy kitty when I brought Kylie home...after her 4 day-long hissy fit, she spent months almost living in a corner of my mother's walk-in wardrobe...two years and 4 months after Kylie's arrival, they're better...but they're still not besties lol, in fact we had a jealous kitty moment last night. At least Sasha loves me again lol...
Tsuki-Dei chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Hallo~

Hey, I've been stalking you for about... uh, forget that. I really like your stories (: I think you where the first writer from this fandom I read. So many good stories, you have! I hope you will keep writing this good stuff ;)

About this one particularly, I just have to say that... Furbys are evil. And the giraffe-thing was just so random, I was with a big smile in my face, ha XD And the end... yay! Horse intestines XD

That's all for now, i guess~

Good luck!

Ta ta~
Clumsy Peg chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Ah! Hahahaha! Oh, Primus, I cant breathe...too funny...

*breathes*

Okay. _ That was a great story. I love Blackout's soft side for animals. And Barricade's indignation to being dragged out of bed. The more "human" traits to them, i guess you could say, are priceless.

favorite parts:

"“What the hell happened to the alley?” one of the residents asked, standing on his back porch.

“It was those damn Germans, I tell ya!” an old man with a shotgun replied.

“Robert, we’ve been through this…World War II ended in ‘45...” another resident reassured him."

"Remember the Furby, Blackout? REMEMBER THE FURBY?"

I seriously laughed for 5 minutes straight at both of these. Perfect touch!

And poor Scorponok...The tears from the evil-kitten-claws were a great addition.

Great story overall...keep it up!
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Hoo boy...Starscream's going to kill them all.
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
one: that was hilarious!

two: blackout needs to get mittens de-clawed. soon. P

thank god my cat was never the type to do that to me.

and it only seems rushed in some parts, not from one point onward, so pat yourself on the back. *smacks you in the back* oops...

I love how you make all the decepticons do things that are so unexpected. playing pranks? adopting kitties? totally ridiculous, but so funny! you should do more stuff with the autobots. (hint , hint, nudge, nudge.)