Reviews for Prelude
Binka chapter 27 . 5/10
Excellent story. It was really nice getting into the heads of the other characters for a change. I also found it much more satisfying to know that there was much more to the beginning of Breaking Dawn than we hear from Bella, you've really shown how close the bond of family is between the Cullens. I began reading Harry Potter fan fictions ad each time I found one that could be a missing moment from canon I put it on my missing moments list. I think that this is one of the first and probably the best stories to pput on my missing moments from Twilight list. I always found it a bit strange that the Volturi faded into the background until the immortal child issue came up, I mean they're not exactly the walk away quietly type are they? I know to keep this as close to the books as possible you couldn't kill Jane yet, but if get to read the sequel, I do hope that Jasper, Rose and Em's new friends help accidentally send her ito the jaws of a dragon, I hate that woman. Hmm, maybe they could set a few dragons loose in Volturi HQ? I don't like many of the other Volturi either, can you tell?
Thank you for sharing this and enhancing my enjoyment of the Twilight series. Sorry for the errors in my review, I stayed up all night reading this, I just couldn't stop, so now I'm extremely tired.
Manuela chapter 27 . 10/18/2016
Breathtaking. Like all the missing pieces falling into place and everything is hole again.
twiclare chapter 27 . 9/13/2016
Can't wait to move onto the sequel! Loved the story, thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 23 . 9/13/2016
Alice is juggling so many balls at once!
twiclare chapter 18 . 9/13/2016
Poor Alice, she must be driving herself mad.
twiclare chapter 17 . 9/13/2016
Things were getting a little steamy!
twiclare chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
Sorry, I've just realised I haven't reviewed yet! Loving the story so far.
Lyn chapter 26 . 5/1/2015
If you are as sexy as the words you write, you must be one hell of a wonderful lover.
Lyn chapter 22 . 4/30/2015
wow, that's all I can say
Lyn chapter 19 . 4/30/2015
Your story of the cullens fighting the new born vampires in the desert is so thrilling, I was fascinated by your skill in telling the story, it makes me want to be one of the Cullen vampires, so loving and caring as a family and for each other.
Shandeh chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
What a fun chapter! Marvelous!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
It so foolish that They screw this up anyway.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Decent Battle. Em was getting his ass handed to him though. SMH

Rose and Jasper. Thumbs up. They handled their buisness.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
Beautifully done chapter.

To be honest. I can't stand your bella and Edward...so im just skipping them altogether. Thier relationship and their shitty communication is too annoying. 99% percent of thier problems can be solved if Bella wasn't kept in the dark and edward wasn't so reserved.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Very interesting chapter. Love the creativity in the new characters.