Reviews for Prelude
Lyn chapter 26 . 5/1
If you are as sexy as the words you write, you must be one hell of a wonderful lover.
Lyn chapter 22 . 4/30
wow, that's all I can say
Lyn chapter 19 . 4/30
Your story of the cullens fighting the new born vampires in the desert is so thrilling, I was fascinated by your skill in telling the story, it makes me want to be one of the Cullen vampires, so loving and caring as a family and for each other.
Shandeh chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
What a fun chapter! Marvelous!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
It so foolish that They screw this up anyway.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Decent Battle. Em was getting his ass handed to him though. SMH

Rose and Jasper. Thumbs up. They handled their buisness.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
Beautifully done chapter.

To be honest. I can't stand your bella and Edward...so im just skipping them altogether. Thier relationship and their shitty communication is too annoying. 99% percent of thier problems can be solved if Bella wasn't kept in the dark and edward wasn't so reserved.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Very interesting chapter. Love the creativity in the new characters.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
BxE, their communication is terrible and reading them is like reading about a relationship on the rocks. Edward is an idiot and Bella is only hints at things just to give up on it before the 'ruins the mood'. Its horrible.

N E Way, next chapter.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
The reason em lost control was weak. Given the danger they were in, there was not enough substance to justify his actions. sorry, the whole thing just diluted to me.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Edward is an idiot. He just doesn't know how to be happy. If his happiness doens't have one sour spot, its not perfect.
MarinaNamaste chapter 27 . 2/19/2014
Thank you for writing this story. I had always thought alomg
similar lines, that the pair should have had an (un) dressed rehearsal before the opening show (pun intended)
I simply adore the way you wove the twilight story into your own here in the last chapter. It was ingenious and simply romantic and beautiful. I'm off the read the broken bed scene now and then the sequel. Loving your writing!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 11/4/2013
Fun story to read.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Thank you Edward for reminding me to take the steak out of the freezer for dinner.
psymplemind chapter 6 . 8/25/2013