Reviews for Prelude
MarinaNamaste chapter 27 . 2/19
Thank you for writing this story. I had always thought alomg
similar lines, that the pair should have had an (un) dressed rehearsal before the opening show (pun intended)
I simply adore the way you wove the twilight story into your own here in the last chapter. It was ingenious and simply romantic and beautiful. I'm off the read the broken bed scene now and then the sequel. Loving your writing!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 11/4/2013
Fun story to read.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Thank you Edward for reminding me to take the steak out of the freezer for dinner.
psymplemind chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Lovely
psymplemind chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Well done
psymplemind chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Interesting tangent to the original story! Absolutely a possibility!
I love Dakota Fanning (sp?) but of course hated Jane! Hated the Voltouris (sp?) in general except for that one older dude...he's kind of cool in a thousands year way
psymplemind chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Wow..I like what you're doing with the ' in-between-the-lines'
Well done :)
psymplemind chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
psymplemind chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
:). Like it. Intriguing enough to continue...:)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ERP1980 chapter 27 . 5/9/2013
This is good.
kiwihipp chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
That was one scary wild fight! Typical of the Volturi to not follow their own rules until forced to! Now can our guys get back to Forks and get on with the wedding?
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Very fast moving story, but one that could easily have happened! I really enjoyed the chapters so far! Typical for Bella to start having her strange dreams at this moment. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Iceblondie chapter 27 . 1/25/2013
Wow... this was beyond wonderful. Your imagination and your creativity was astounding. I am sorry that I did not review throughout the story, but I was captivated and needed to get to the next chapters. Ok I am off to read the next... thank you for such a great story. Ow yah it was so intense reading when they were in the desert. I felt like I was a fly on the wall there.
just me reading chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this story. That said I haven't left any before now. I think I was too engrossed in the story. It is wonderful! I recognize that it is older, but that doesn't dissipate the writing and the flow. Love it.