Reviews for Prelude
Edward'sDJ chapter 21 . 8/20/2010
Edward's confidence is increasing, finally.
Edward'sDJ chapter 20 . 8/20/2010
Edward's thank you gifts are certainly amazing.
Edward'sDJ chapter 19 . 8/20/2010
Amazing...and Alice didn't seem very confident.
Edward'sDJ chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
Beautiful chapter. I'm glad Edward has made his peace with his victims.
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
I keep yelling at them to get an electric blanket, but they won't listen...
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
Jacob manages to be annoying even when he isn't there!
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Alice is just fabulous.

Thank goodness Edward has agreed to Bella's suggestion. It would be ridiculous to try to go from 0 to 100 on the wedding night, with no driving lessons first.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Totally believable twist.
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Wow, fantastic chapter!

I love Emmett and I can easily imagine him being very excited about the fight with the newborns. He's a good chioce for advice about human sex also.
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Great start.

This is a great idea, filling in the missing time, since it allows canon behaviour without being constrained by set dialogue and actions.
MouseKitty chapter 27 . 8/14/2010
Really good idea to have them exchange thoughts before the wedding via their 'diaries'.
elelctra chapter 27 . 8/11/2010
You are a poet as well as a novelist! Your prose would burn the paper it was written upon. It is so elegant and earthy at the same time. You should be writing professionally. It's a pity publishers don't read fanfiction. If they did, I'm sure they would beat a path to your door. This is, without a doubt, the best fanfiction I have ever read. I have my MA in English, so I know good writing when I see it. You are one talented writer. Thank you for such an enjoyable novel.
CHUYF chapter 27 . 7/18/2010
BellaSavannah chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
Nicee :) loving this story so far! Haha, I know you wrote this a while back, but I'm just now reading it . Lmfao xD
V. L. Crawford chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
I love seeing this side of edward. Good job.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »