Reviews for Prelude
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Alice is just fabulous.

Thank goodness Edward has agreed to Bella's suggestion. It would be ridiculous to try to go from 0 to 100 on the wedding night, with no driving lessons first.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Totally believable twist.
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Wow, fantastic chapter!

I love Emmett and I can easily imagine him being very excited about the fight with the newborns. He's a good chioce for advice about human sex also.
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Great start.

This is a great idea, filling in the missing time, since it allows canon behaviour without being constrained by set dialogue and actions.
MouseKitty chapter 27 . 8/14/2010
Really good idea to have them exchange thoughts before the wedding via their 'diaries'.
elelctra chapter 27 . 8/11/2010
You are a poet as well as a novelist! Your prose would burn the paper it was written upon. It is so elegant and earthy at the same time. You should be writing professionally. It's a pity publishers don't read fanfiction. If they did, I'm sure they would beat a path to your door. This is, without a doubt, the best fanfiction I have ever read. I have my MA in English, so I know good writing when I see it. You are one talented writer. Thank you for such an enjoyable novel.
CHUYF chapter 27 . 7/18/2010
I JUST FINISHED AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW I LOVE ,LOVE ,LOEVED IT.
BellaSavannah chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
Nicee :) loving this story so far! Haha, I know you wrote this a while back, but I'm just now reading it . Lmfao xD
V. L. Crawford chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
I love seeing this side of edward. Good job.
V. L. Crawford chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
You really seem to have the characters from the Twilight Saga down pat. I really could see this episode in the books.
JinnyJenny chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
I loved this unexpected turn of events. You captured the volturi perfectly, especially Aro and twisted little Jane.
JinnyJenny chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Another great chapter, you really did work out all the details and fill in all the blanks with Jakes disappearance. You even got Charlie right. Kudos!
JinnyJenny chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
I love the father son talk. You captured Carlisle perfectly, it was very touching his confidense in Edward. The way Alice dodged Edwards probing was hilarious, and so typical Alice. I loved when Edward realised they were always meant to be together, that another fantastic chapter.
JinnyJenny chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
I thought this chapter demonstrated that Bella still had fears of losing Edward particularly through her anxiety of thier being apart, and the dream seemed to show her subconscious fears about being with Edward as a human " we should have never have gone this way for some elusive prize" even though consciously this is what she wanted. Well written, I could feel her anxiety.
JinnyJenny chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
It is a real treat to see Emmett & Jasper interacting, I love their easy comradeship. It also demonstrates just how much Edward has been the odd man out, even in his own family. Great chapter & I have to mention again how well you keep them all in character.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »