Reviews for Prelude
M ... Exquisite.
crush-on-lush chapter 24 . 8/11/2009
beautiful chapter!
Homebody chapter 23 . 8/11/2009
I, for one, would love to read about "from dusk to dawn" for chapter 22. You're doing an amazing job with this story. It's wonderful. Thank you. Can't wait for more chapters!
Adirondackmommi chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
This chapter was more than "presentable", it was great. Can't wait for more.
MiDoRi-KoKoRo chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
This was a very sexy chapter... I loved his list and how it was out of order... very good!
Aslyone39 chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
Oh I am so sad, there are not any more chapters to read after this one...will change that please?

Absolutely love this story, it fills in so many wonderful gaps.

Please keep the chapters coming, I would love for Edward to come back to her window after the boys are done with their night.
Aslyone39 chapter 23 . 8/10/2009
Um yeah...just found this story and "Oh my!" I love it, you have me caught up in the words!

And yes I ah ahem would like a story posted in addition to the part I chapter...how shameless does that make me?

Off to read more...
nikkijoy chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
absolutely presentable! I was thrilled when I got my update email today, i love your story so much. i was a bit worried for a few days there, I thought you may have bailed out! This chapter was brilliantly written, I just love your ideas. So sad its ending but please tell me you are doing the honeymoon first? Please we need that! As for a sequel... I never liked the whole baby bit with breaking dawn so maybe you could do an alternative Breaking Dawn where Edward gets to change her simply because they want to and not because they had to. Anyway whatever you choose Ill be here reading, you rock!
LittlexLongxBrownxHairedxAlice chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
great! serously amazing :)
Ana Fluttersby chapter 23 . 8/6/2009
This is a very beautiful parenthesis ... I guess too many Twilight fans really miss this kind of scenes in the books ;)...

I love the dialogues, they really respect their personalities ... Its obvious you kwow them ...

Have you considered writting Breaking Dawn from EPOV? please!
over-dramatic87 chapter 23 . 8/6/2009
Liking the Alice POV! It's interesting being inside her head! I would love it if you extended Last night part I (but maybe because I am a perv...?) and I think it would sit nicely after this little narration from Alice. Well done :) x
Adirondackmommi chapter 23 . 8/5/2009
Love the switch to Alice's POV, you captured her well, it was all very "Alice".
nikkijoy chapter 23 . 8/5/2009
I just read your story straight through, beginning to end and I thought it was fantastic.I really must apologize for not reviewing each chapter, I really meant to but just couldnt tear myself away and ploughed on, sorry! Please keep writing, you are so talented and have some mind blowing ideas, I just loved it...sequel, sequel...please!
iwannabegilmore chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
i lOVE this story update soon
ECxx chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
this story is really good i love it :)

you should definitely do a separate story for edward and bella for that night :)
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »