Reviews for Prelude
Aslyone39 chapter 23 . 8/10/2009
Um yeah...just found this story and "Oh my!" I love it, you have me caught up in the words!

And yes I ah ahem would like a story posted in addition to the part I shameless does that make me?

Off to
nikkijoy chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
absolutely presentable! I was thrilled when I got my update email today, i love your story so much. i was a bit worried for a few days there, I thought you may have bailed out! This chapter was brilliantly written, I just love your ideas. So sad its ending but please tell me you are doing the honeymoon first? Please we need that! As for a sequel... I never liked the whole baby bit with breaking dawn so maybe you could do an alternative Breaking Dawn where Edward gets to change her simply because they want to and not because they had to. Anyway whatever you choose Ill be here reading, you rock!
LittlexLongxBrownxHairedxAlice chapter 24 . 8/10/2009
great! serously amazing :)
Ana Fluttersby chapter 23 . 8/6/2009
This is a very beautiful parenthesis ... I guess too many Twilight fans really miss this kind of scenes in the books ;)...

I love the dialogues, they really respect their personalities ... Its obvious you kwow them ...

Have you considered writting Breaking Dawn from EPOV? please!
over-dramatic87 chapter 23 . 8/6/2009
Liking the Alice POV! It's interesting being inside her head! I would love it if you extended Last night part I (but maybe because I am a perv...?) and I think it would sit nicely after this little narration from Alice. Well done :) x
Adirondackmommi chapter 23 . 8/5/2009
Love the switch to Alice's POV, you captured her well, it was all very "Alice".
nikkijoy chapter 23 . 8/5/2009
I just read your story straight through, beginning to end and I thought it was fantastic.I really must apologize for not reviewing each chapter, I really meant to but just couldnt tear myself away and ploughed on, sorry! Please keep writing, you are so talented and have some mind blowing ideas, I just loved it...sequel, sequel...please!
iwannabegilmore chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
i lOVE this story update soon
ECxx chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
this story is really good i love it :)

you should definitely do a separate story for edward and bella for that night :)
This Guilty Blood chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
What an awesome chapter! I just love the way you wrote Alice. I felt her bubblieness (is that a word?) coming through. I would be keen to read about Bella & Edwards night! And lastlyI can't wait to read the next chapter! you are doing awesome!
octoberland chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
Totally short-changed! But I mean that in a nice way. Still I was expecting more so if you are inclined to write more that would be great. Regardless, still enjoying the story.

And if you are still looking for a Beta I'd be happy to do it.
April chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
Um, way to confess Alice...was she high on Red Bull? I love the way you review and move the story along and hint at what is coming! Very creative device! thanks for the update and looking forward to more!
over-dramatic87 chapter 21 . 7/30/2009
I am loving this story. I think you have stayed true to the characters and the whole thing reads just as if Stepehnie Meyer had written it herself. Can't wait to read the rest, keep up the good work!
Annonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I've never ready any fanfic before, and was incredibly hesitant to read anything based on twilight, but the story you created here is entertaining, enjoyable, and fits perfectly into the twilight universe. I can't wait for the rest!
This Guilty Blood chapter 21 . 7/27/2009
oh! good chapter! more more more! ok?
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »