Reviews for Prelude
MiDoRi-KoKoRo chapter 20 . 7/25/2009
Great Chapter... but can anyone blame him for not paying attention to his family... He;s marrying the love of his existence...

and that was a really nice thing that he did for Alice!
singbelle chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
2 chapters in and I love it! Your writing is amazing... can't wait to read more :)
April chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
I just read it and caught up to date today...um, WOW! I think this has been a great interim story...you worked many of the original story in but also filled in the gaps with a well thought out and clever storyline. I am very impressed with your writing. Thanks for sharing your talent and I look forward to the rest of the story!
angelx3 chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
I think you did a great job with this chapter. Even though I know they all lived (Jasper, Rose, and Em) I was still on the edge of my seat.
crush-on-lush chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
wow i can't wait to read more of your wonderful story,it's fantasic.
MiDoRi-KoKoRo chapter 19 . 7/21/2009
I loved it and i hope that they done end up having to go... that would be really sad...
CHRISSTI ROSE chapter 18 . 7/14/2009
I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS THE BEST FNAFICTION STORY EVER. TO BE HONEST I JUST RECENTLY STARTED READING THIS STUFF. I AM TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH ANY AND EVERY THING TWILIGHT RELATED. I COULD NOT GET ENOUGH SO I STARTED READING FANFICTION SITES TO GET "A FIX". THIS STORY IS GREAT. I HAVE NEVER REVIEWED ANYTHING EITHER. I FOUND MYSELF ACTUALLY LAUGHING AT PARTS AND CRYING AT OTHERS. THE ACTUAL BOOKS HAVE THE SAME EFFECTS ON ME. I HAVE NOT READ A STORY AS GOOD AS THE BOOKS UNTIL NOW. AND THE MATURE THEME JUST AROUSES SO MUCH EMOTION. I JUST WANT TO READ MORE...WHY DID IT END? MORE MORE MORE

THANKS FOR THE "TWILIGHT FIX" AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. CHRISSTI ROSE
octoberland chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
That was very sweet and sexy. I feel so bad that this story has so few reviews so I just pimped it on my LJ. Hope that helps.
Homebody chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
This is a wonderful story. I happened upon by accident but it intrigued me and I'll be with it til the end. You certainly have a talent. Can't wait til more!
Jezzi1996 chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
Great job, this was a good chapter! Can the next chapter be another Edward and Bella chapter? Plz?

Love ya! Jess
shorty1773 chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
This is a great story! I am looking forward to more chapters!
Jezzi1996 chapter 15 . 7/4/2009
Wow, great story! Update again soon, because I need some good stories to read while I try to come up with ideas for my story that I'm currently writing. It's also about what happens between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That was a great first chapter :)
octoberland chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
Wow. This was a fantastic chapter. I've been reading the whole story all along and enjoying it but this chapter surpassed all the others so much so that I am reviewing. You got inside of Edward's head beautifully and the turns of phrases were eloquent and moving. And having him repent for his past 'sins' the way you did was brilliant. I've never seen anyone do that in a fic before.

Bravo. I look forward to more.
MiDoRi-KoKoRo chapter 12 . 6/26/2009