Reviews for Prelude
Adirondackmommi chapter 21 . 7/27/2009
Excellent, love it...Please continue. I loved how you changed POV, it's fun to hear whats going on in everyone's head...especially Emmett's. I was glad to see that you had Rosalie taking care of herself in the fight, I half expected her to need to be rescued by Emmett or Jasper, nice change.
MiDoRi-KoKoRo chapter 21 . 7/26/2009
Okay so i was a little confused in this chapter...did that scene actually happen or was he imagining it... in anycase... Edward thoughts are really sweet and romantic... I love it.
crush-on-lush chapter 21 . 7/26/2009
the suspence is killing me, i can't wait for more.

your writting is fantastic and i like the way you have tried to keep to the orignal story line but put in all the extras that were missing from the orginal

thank you!
MiDoRi-KoKoRo chapter 20 . 7/25/2009
Great Chapter... but can anyone blame him for not paying attention to his family... He;s marrying the love of his existence...

and that was a really nice thing that he did for Alice!
singbelle chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
2 chapters in and I love it! Your writing is amazing... can't wait to read more :)
April chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
I just read it and caught up to date today...um, WOW! I think this has been a great interim story...you worked many of the original story in but also filled in the gaps with a well thought out and clever storyline. I am very impressed with your writing. Thanks for sharing your talent and I look forward to the rest of the story!
angelx3 chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
I think you did a great job with this chapter. Even though I know they all lived (Jasper, Rose, and Em) I was still on the edge of my seat.
crush-on-lush chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
wow i can't wait to read more of your wonderful story,it's fantasic.
MiDoRi-KoKoRo chapter 19 . 7/21/2009
I loved it and i hope that they done end up having to go... that would be really sad...
CHRISSTI ROSE chapter 18 . 7/14/2009
I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS THE BEST FNAFICTION STORY EVER. TO BE HONEST I JUST RECENTLY STARTED READING THIS STUFF. I AM TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH ANY AND EVERY THING TWILIGHT RELATED. I COULD NOT GET ENOUGH SO I STARTED READING FANFICTION SITES TO GET "A FIX". THIS STORY IS GREAT. I HAVE NEVER REVIEWED ANYTHING EITHER. I FOUND MYSELF ACTUALLY LAUGHING AT PARTS AND CRYING AT OTHERS. THE ACTUAL BOOKS HAVE THE SAME EFFECTS ON ME. I HAVE NOT READ A STORY AS GOOD AS THE BOOKS UNTIL NOW. AND THE MATURE THEME JUST AROUSES SO MUCH EMOTION. I JUST WANT TO READ MORE...WHY DID IT END? MORE MORE MORE

THANKS FOR THE "TWILIGHT FIX" AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. CHRISSTI ROSE
octoberland chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
That was very sweet and sexy. I feel so bad that this story has so few reviews so I just pimped it on my LJ. Hope that helps.
Homebody chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
This is a wonderful story. I happened upon by accident but it intrigued me and I'll be with it til the end. You certainly have a talent. Can't wait til more!
Jezzi1996 chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
Great job, this was a good chapter! Can the next chapter be another Edward and Bella chapter? Plz?

Love ya! Jess
shorty1773 chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
This is a great story! I am looking forward to more chapters!
Jezzi1996 chapter 15 . 7/4/2009
Wow, great story! Update again soon, because I need some good stories to read while I try to come up with ideas for my story that I'm currently writing. It's also about what happens between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »