Reviews for Prelude
ECxx chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
this story is really good i love it :)

you should definitely do a separate story for edward and bella for that night :)
This Guilty Blood chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
What an awesome chapter! I just love the way you wrote Alice. I felt her bubblieness (is that a word?) coming through. I would be keen to read about Bella & Edwards night! And lastlyI can't wait to read the next chapter! you are doing awesome!
octoberland chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
Totally short-changed! But I mean that in a nice way. Still I was expecting more so if you are inclined to write more that would be great. Regardless, still enjoying the story.

And if you are still looking for a Beta I'd be happy to do it.
April chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
Um, way to confess Alice...was she high on Red Bull? I love the way you review and move the story along and hint at what is coming! Very creative device! thanks for the update and looking forward to more!
over-dramatic87 chapter 21 . 7/30/2009
I am loving this story. I think you have stayed true to the characters and the whole thing reads just as if Stepehnie Meyer had written it herself. Can't wait to read the rest, keep up the good work!
Annonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I've never ready any fanfic before, and was incredibly hesitant to read anything based on twilight, but the story you created here is entertaining, enjoyable, and fits perfectly into the twilight universe. I can't wait for the rest!
This Guilty Blood chapter 21 . 7/27/2009
oh! good chapter! more more more! ok?
Adirondackmommi chapter 21 . 7/27/2009
Excellent, love it...Please continue. I loved how you changed POV, it's fun to hear whats going on in everyone's head...especially Emmett's. I was glad to see that you had Rosalie taking care of herself in the fight, I half expected her to need to be rescued by Emmett or Jasper, nice change.
MiDoRi-KoKoRo chapter 21 . 7/26/2009
Okay so i was a little confused in this chapter...did that scene actually happen or was he imagining it... in anycase... Edward thoughts are really sweet and romantic... I love it.
crush-on-lush chapter 21 . 7/26/2009
the suspence is killing me, i can't wait for more.

your writting is fantastic and i like the way you have tried to keep to the orignal story line but put in all the extras that were missing from the orginal

thank you!
MiDoRi-KoKoRo chapter 20 . 7/25/2009
Great Chapter... but can anyone blame him for not paying attention to his family... He;s marrying the love of his existence...

and that was a really nice thing that he did for Alice!
singbelle chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
2 chapters in and I love it! Your writing is amazing... can't wait to read more :)
April chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
I just read it and caught up to date today...um, WOW! I think this has been a great interim story...you worked many of the original story in but also filled in the gaps with a well thought out and clever storyline. I am very impressed with your writing. Thanks for sharing your talent and I look forward to the rest of the story!
angelx3 chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
I think you did a great job with this chapter. Even though I know they all lived (Jasper, Rose, and Em) I was still on the edge of my seat.
crush-on-lush chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
wow i can't wait to read more of your wonderful story,it's fantasic.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »