Reviews for Prelude
Iceblondie chapter 27 . 1/25/2013
Wow... this was beyond wonderful. Your imagination and your creativity was astounding. I am sorry that I did not review throughout the story, but I was captivated and needed to get to the next chapters. Ok I am off to read the next... thank you for such a great story. Ow yah it was so intense reading when they were in the desert. I felt like I was a fly on the wall there.
just me reading chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this story. That said I haven't left any before now. I think I was too engrossed in the story. It is wonderful! I recognize that it is older, but that doesn't dissipate the writing and the flow. Love it.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Love it
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Delightful!
lettywilson chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
I just started reading this today and cant stop. Nice to see Edward letting guard down! Can't wait for the first night as husband and wife.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Okay, just finished your Embrace storyline . . . somehow, I missed it . . . I think I missed this whole lot . . . anyways . . . this was absolutely adorable! Loved the pranks and especially the proposal. You are wonderful! Thanks to the woman who requested to re-read this on Facebook or I would not have come across it at all. Christy xo
crazy62 chapter 27 . 7/28/2012
Great story thank you for sharing!
Capricorn75 chapter 27 . 7/4/2012
That was great- loved it!
Capricorn75 chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
Lol, Alice cracks me up here.
Capricorn75 chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
That was very sweet and romantic :-)
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Ah, Edward, you just couldn't leave well enough alone :-/
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I'm trying to make my way through your library. I thought There is a Light was your best fic...until I read Practice of Love. Who knows, you may end up proving me wrong again :-P
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
Please write about what happens from dusk to dawn. You are a fantastic writer. I really enjoyed your story. It is what I thought should have happened all along!
Melendine chapter 27 . 4/22/2012
m
dlamb chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
Good ch on their thought process, however, subheading to indicate the POV would make reading this Ch more enjoyable without having to read things twice . thanks :)
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »