Reviews for Prelude
Capricorn75 chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
That was very sweet and romantic :-)
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Ah, Edward, you just couldn't leave well enough alone :-/
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I'm trying to make my way through your library. I thought There is a Light was your best fic...until I read Practice of Love. Who knows, you may end up proving me wrong again :-P
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
Please write about what happens from dusk to dawn. You are a fantastic writer. I really enjoyed your story. It is what I thought should have happened all along!
Melendine chapter 27 . 4/22/2012
m
dlamb chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
Good ch on their thought process, however, subheading to indicate the POV would make reading this Ch more enjoyable without having to read things twice . thanks :)
thotsayoa chapter 24 . 1/27/2012
amazin the way u linked ur story to hers...
thotsayoa chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
i just love this chapter and its detailin...very good work! :)
2moodys chapter 27 . 12/30/2011
You are a great writer. I really loved your story. I can't wait to read the sequel.

Tracey
MoCullen chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
Emmett is SO funny!
MoCullen chapter 22 . 11/24/2011
Yay! Finally;)
domidunn97 chapter 27 . 11/12/2011
that was so good!. i love ur writiing, you should publish a book or something. :)
domidunn97 chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
i think ur an amazing writer, i love it! keep writing and ill keep reading :)
cheryl chapter 23 . 11/4/2011
I would love more of ch 23, not that I felt short changed, I would love more please. I am truly enjoying this story, I love E&B. I wish I could write, thank you for doing what you are doing. Good night.
cheryl chapter 23 . 11/3/2011
This xtory is amazing! Sorry I haven'g rdviewed before but it wasn't taking my passworc and it wouldn't let me change it, I was so frustrated!, But you must allow unsigned reviews. Oh, nevermind to make a long story short, I love this story, I love that Bella and Edward are more relaxed and more romantic and not afraid to experiment some, and boy is it hot. I think your version is almost better than you know who's. You built up alot of sexual tension before letting us have it (anticapation). Anyway keep writing and I'll keep on reading.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »