Reviews for Prelude
domidunn97 chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
i think ur an amazing writer, i love it! keep writing and ill keep reading :)
cheryl chapter 23 . 11/4/2011
I would love more of ch 23, not that I felt short changed, I would love more please. I am truly enjoying this story, I love E&B. I wish I could write, thank you for doing what you are doing. Good night.
cheryl chapter 23 . 11/3/2011
This xtory is amazing! Sorry I haven'g rdviewed before but it wasn't taking my passworc and it wouldn't let me change it, I was so frustrated!, But you must allow unsigned reviews. Oh, nevermind to make a long story short, I love this story, I love that Bella and Edward are more relaxed and more romantic and not afraid to experiment some, and boy is it hot. I think your version is almost better than you know who's. You built up alot of sexual tension before letting us have it (anticapation). Anyway keep writing and I'll keep on reading.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/8/2011
Kbright chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
Love this story! I'm always impressed when someone can stay within the bounds of the originals but still come up with something so unique and rich. Also great to see rose and emmet get a chance to be the stars. Can't wait to see what happens next.
OcSickGirl chapter 27 . 8/6/2011
I love that!
OcSickGirl chapter 26 . 8/6/2011
Again with the brotherly love! Great chapter!
OcSickGirl chapter 25 . 8/6/2011
I love it when the three of them are all playful and brotherly.
OcSickGirl chapter 24 . 8/6/2011
They are so sweet together. I live that Edward is loosening up! It makes him all that more sexy. ;)
OcSickGirl chapter 23 . 8/6/2011
Alice, Alice, Alice...I love her!
OcSickGirl chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
That was very tasteful and sexy.
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 27 . 8/6/2011
OcSickGirl chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
I love Edward's freakin hot!
OcSickGirl chapter 20 . 8/5/2011
Damn the more I read this I wish it really was part of the real story/movie.
OcSickGirl chapter 19 . 8/5/2011