Reviews for Plan of Action
jaydedangel69 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Awesome story! Loved it! Great job,keep up the good work! Thank you! :)
xBlownxAwayx chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
aww...this is so cute. I love non-fangirl macy. and i loved the chad dylan cooper mention.

Lots of Love,

Sophoe
ride2night chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
This story was really well written and adorable:]

I like how the boys wanted to make sure their #1 fan also felt like a friend to them.

Very kool:]

Lori
faerietaleredux chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Love the Mr. President bit too.

And silence really is golden. Stella's silence after asking about Kevin's absence says a lot about what she's thinking. :)

Sorry this is short. I'm super tired tonight. I should be in bed, I guess-especially since I have to work in the morning. Blah.
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
"It was strangely relaxing to be in a place where Jonas were once again distant stars on the horizon." That's such an interesting point. And very believable. It's a scenario where Macy's fanantics seem normal, unlike when she's at school and such back at home. But I particularly love that she's self-aware enough to realize how much more comfortable it is to be "at a distance" from them...etc.

I love that it's Joe who texts her. But then you now how I am about the non-canon relationships ;). But even the little details-like the "Single Ladies" ringtone are nice.
JMisLB chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
There's more.. right? I really like this!
loveyoumeanitbye chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
I'm in love with this story! Super cute, realistic, plain lovely! Great job!
Owl Emporium chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Oh my gosh, I loved that! Aw, Kevin was so adorable! This was way too cute. :D

Haha, take that Jimmy boy! xD But he wasn't a jerk...or was he? Eh, he still has Joe to deal with.

Great job! I loved this. (:
onewomanshow chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
So I read this late last night and didn't have a chance to review so...I loved it! I thought it was really important how you included "is this because I'm JONAS" thing. Aww, the kiss made him forget what he was going to say. :) One more thing, I thought it was very funny and cute how he spilled soda on her dress. Awesome!
digigirl02 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Aw, how sweet, I loved it.
riderofthelightning chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Aw Sweet Ending...
DarkSmile chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
I gotta admit I feel bad for Jim -_- , but I still like KevinMacy more ;p
Irrevocablyamanduh chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
AMAZING! I love the story! :D
limetta chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
This fic was like...a beautiful journey. LOL.

I'm sad it's ending, but you really followed through on it. Most fics get lazier with each chapter but this one just got better and better. I loved it the whole way through. Keep writing!
suburbs chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
That ending was absolutely adorable! I needed that today :)