Reviews for Pride and Joy
FluxBlade chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
It was cute fic, the image of a class full one family was hilarious. Though I feel sorry for Shinobu, for having to go through labor of all those.

Also, the whole ice breaking methods was nice one-liner about Nanoha's friend making methods.

I could almost see Nanoha not bring her romantic interest around her parents, especially if her parents still act like newly-weds, that would make the situation very awkward.

It is also interesting to see some things from triangle hearts as I know that was what Nanoha was based on, but know very little about it.
astrojensen chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Ah, what a nice change from all the usual NanoFate or the angst and action of so many fanfics! Not that I don't like Nanofate, angst or action, I just like a change of pace now and then!

Very well done!
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Certainly you took me be surprise with this story. This time you even decided to don't negate Nanoha and Fate's relationship and put them as a family with Vivio as they are supposed to be according to canon. This is very much appreciated, really.

Thanks for writing this kind of fic for this date. Shiro was indeed an appropriated main character for the story.
ShizNat Fan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
wow nice one

good for a change of pace since you write about yuuno all the time

who has a problem with Shiro and Momoko or Kyouya and Shinobu?

the only thing i'm wondering is who did you put for Nanoha's "loving partner"?
Person With Many Aliases chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Congrats on this piece of work. Nice to see other not as oft used characters in the series.