Reviews for To Serve and Protect
starytwilight88 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I love this.. Im late having just found this story. It made me tear up, because the day my grandma died she came to me in a dream. Love it :)
Rachel harris chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Please put up the next chapter ! I Am begging you !
Hadley Hemingway chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Saw a rec on this story on "The Twinklings" website and rushed through reading your first 6 chapters...I love it and I'm hooked. Puh - leeze tell me you are going on with this as I see that It's been awhile since you've updated. I hope all is well in RL...
EverlastingMuse chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
great!
LittleLea05 chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Great update Mandy! Sorry it took me forever to read it though...but here I am...can't wait to read the next chapter...I'm so happy Deputyward is back...talk soon :)
Lisa Marie chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Love it. Can't wait for more
Bamanda chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter...Please update soon!
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Aww, poor Edward. *frowns* I hate it when men cry, it freaks me out. They really do need each other.
RingTheBella chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
** I was praying that she didn't think I was some kind of idiot for not using that 'text speak' bullshit that the kids use these days.**

I don't use it. I still "type" out the whole word in my text messages. Text speak or "kewl talk" drives me crazy. Hate it, hate it, hate it!

I'd forgotten that they live next door to each other. I'm glad that was mentioned. I was really happy to see the update I really like what you've done so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of this story.
ECis4Me chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Great chapter! I was excited to see an update for this story. ;)

Looking forward to the next!
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
tank you for this update... love this story... have a strong feeling that Charlie's murder and Edward's parents death are somehow connected...:)
larin20 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
ACKC! Cliffie! What's going to happen now? You better write that next chapter really fast bb!
kimbercullen chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Ok, so I actually read this in bed on my phone last night. So that should give you an indication of how excited I was to read it.

And this was SOOOOOO worth the small text...lmao!

Silly Bella...sigh. How can she be so blind? He wasn't taking pity on her! He was being a gentleman! But alas, there must be conflict and tension and all that mumbo jumbo in order to write a great love story. So I'll continue to be patient until she finally wakes up ;-)

And Edward...YAY! YOU GO ON WITH YOUR BADASS AND SEXY SELF! GO GET THE GIRL! Ok, so he finally called her mid-spazz attack. But this is going to make for a seriously sweet moment. I have a feeling that the minute she walks in that door, he's going to pounce. And I'm chomping at the bit for THAT! (Lord I need more romance in my life...lol)

Anyway, great job girly! I'm so glad you caught the writing bug again! If only I could do the same...sniffle. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Hugs,

K

P.S. Something seems kinda familiar with the tone of this chapter. Like something akin to a certain someone's current romantic/non-romantic texting situation. Hmmm...I wonder why ;-)
punkfarie chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
YAAAAYY!

YOU'RE BACK!

WOOOO! *NAKED PUNK HAPPY DANCE*

glad to see you writing again. great chapter. poor Bella. poor Edward!

holy shit this is one angtsy fic. keep up the good work! love ya!
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 6 . 7/24/2010