Reviews for Meet The Parents
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I always wanted to believe Minato was theirs as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I'm crying thinking of little Minato all alone :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Cool , deep and reaaaally wonderful! 33
Addster chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was completely awesome. The emotions were raw and hard, as well as subtle but felt. You have excellent talent and I absolutely adore the thought of those two having a baby together!

Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
OMG I just read the other reviews and I had no idea that people thought they were Minato's parents! That is so cool!

Your story was brilliant by the way. Very good. But it made me sad, that Jiraiya is so cool and he's taken T-T
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
dude, i love this story... it's awesome! i wish you would write more to it...
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Ahh I always did think that Jiraiya and Tsunade were his parents, since Jiraiya's hair, and Tsunade's looks. :*

I greatly enjoyed this! :)

So sweet and luffly to me! :D

ABabblingBrook chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Fantastic! Romantic, sweet, emotional and intense without an overload of unneeded sexual stuff. Beautiful little fan fic - please continue!

I heart Jiraiya :D
Wavie chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That son, was it Minato?
shindou-colgan chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
ohman, I just finished reading this fic; it was so cute and sweet, and I felt bad for Tsunade, having to give up her baby, and Jiraiya was so ... f awesome for lack of a better word XD

it made me realize how much I miss Jiraiya ;-; awesome work, I think the ending was good, a light enough end to a quite a srs fic
mmjt0258 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
nice story!

but the ending wasnt very good
KReaders chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aww. It's very very good.

I liked it a lot. Too bad she abandoned the child :( her and Jiraiya would have made pretty good parents.
Izumi's Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh my freakin' god...YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I love this story, it's sad and sweet, and heart-wrenching and beautiful all at the same time. You are a excellent writer of the much loved Jiraiya Tsunade fics. They are wonderfully portrayed and hurt Tsunade means a hurt me; it was so...REAL and in character. Superb job on this story and I just can't wait for more from you.

lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow - so powerful and poignant. I just LOVE your Tsunade. You manage to make her formidable and vulnerable at the same time, the very complex person we all know her to be. The tension between her and Jiraiya is palpable. And of course, as always, your stories are quite simply the sweetest, hottest things around.
Joyal chapter 1 . 6/21/2009