Reviews for The True Harvest Moon Story
StellaAllets chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
i like it, the story made me laughed xD and, kai is very awesome!
Huggles N' Sunshine chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
Oh! I like it!
Anneisthegricken chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
for the next chapter try and get claire to give clues to grey for what he did that day
WildfireDreams chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Asking someone if they came to read a book seems a pretty reasonable question considering it was a library. I don't mind Gray/Claire but bashing Mary because of it seems a little cruel. Especially since Mary seems to be the type who would be too shy to get in the way no matter how much she likes him.
Kitty go moo chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
aw! cute story!

love your little epiloge :)
Butterfree chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
Aww, that was really sweet

The whole thing was a tad rushed and sort of lacked that bit that made the confession feel conclusive though.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Butterfree chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
Very interesting way of taking the story so far. I'm very gald that you're creating plot twists so abundantly and without many problems at all.

This chapter did seem a bit too spammy with the flashbacks and POV switching. Just remember that you don't actually have to in certain personal POVs in order to write a story/flashback.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
JessxLukeXDtehehe chapter 10 . 10/30/2009
(its jess)

gah! aweshum chappie! :D UPDATE SOON! :O
Taryn Shadow chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
HAI SKYE! I JUST READ YOUR STOREE! IM REVIEWING THIS IS ALSO A COMMENT SO HERE I GO:

HAI SKYE! I LUV UR STORIES!
Kitty go moo chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
aww great chappie! didn't expect gray getting drunk! :P update soon!
chocobo86 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Kai kissing her? Poor Claire...

Plz update soon...wonder what will happen next
Saikono-san chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
so cute!

I love it!

Please update soon!~!
chocobo86 chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
cute...plz update soon :)
CooksMugooch chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
I can't wait for the update!

Cheers! :)
sweetcelina chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Nice job so far, I'm really curious to see what happens next [after all, she found out didn't she?]