Reviews for Lamb On The Lam In The City
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Barf* so cheesy...but smile and roll my eyes at the same time.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
I think people are stupid for leaving someone cause they don't feel the same. Well certain cases. With Tanya that was mean of Edward. With Bella she should know to take it slow with him. He is emotionally retarded.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Eh your writing is really good but your characters can't pass as adults.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I'm confused on this claim bella seems to think she has on Edward... To me she sounds pretty pathetic.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Ok Edward is as dramatic as a teenage girl and Bella is stupid for putting up with him.
TwiAggie94 chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Edward has been great. But he has to be a bit angsty or it is no fun right.

Looking forward to

more. Meg
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
looks interesting... happy to see where this goes...:)
kennedymommy3 chapter 23 . 1/2/2010
your story was awesome and i can't wait to read the sequel. i'm glad to see you didn't leave us all hanging in suspense as to what is going to happen with Edward and Bella next!
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I want to ask are Esme and Carlisle are Edward real parent I want to know before I continued read. I hate read story Alice and Emmet always their kids.
KTLovesPokemon chapter 22 . 11/29/2009
Awesome story. i hope you do a sequel
taciturnstream chapter 22 . 9/26/2009
nice. i think you should do a new story since this one has an air of finality to it. i love the song fronteir city! well i love all of them but still. doing the whole baby while on tour thing might be kinda hard, especially since bella is supposed to be on tour as well and if shes pregnant that might make it weird. it would probably be easier to leave it here. so is your apartment on the upper east side? haha
iamtheband chapter 22 . 9/25/2009
sequel for sure!
TeamMidnightSun chapter 22 . 9/24/2009
No joke after their first time i thought she was going to get pregnant. im like these two didnt even use a condom. CRAZY ASSES! and i dont even curse. but i didnt think it was going to happen because i didnt think that would be something you would end on. but wow it was. and i am speechless. i like it. i feel bad for carlisle. im happy they are all close to each other and i am also happy that they got a new apartment. too m any bad memories for bella in the old one.

i am also really happy that ben and angela are still together too. leave it to em to make edward feel like a pansy. i felt for him on that part. but seriously this was really good.

i didnt expect it but it was worth while. i really like dthe song too. man i do want a sequel but at the same time i really want to see what else you can come up with also. i feel like something fresh would do your body good and i would love to see what else you can produce as well.

so my vote is for a new story but you already know i want a SEQUEL BAD! lol. love ya hun! so happy you finished this. so proud of you!
Tremington chapter 22 . 9/24/2009
Great chapter
pattsylove chapter 22 . 9/24/2009 you have to do a sequal! It cannot end there! That would just be cruel! Please, for the love of all thats holey! Sequal is a must!