Reviews for Remembering Sunday
errorwarning chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
pls, come back and finish it ;
LillyZ chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
I love the trailer you made for this story, almost as much as I love the story itself. You also managed to get me addicted to the song Remmembering Sunday by All Time Low... I am iternally greatful for all of those. I am seriously addicted to your story, though. If you ever write your own book, let me know, because I would most definately read it.
LillyZ chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Oh wow this was excellent! The whole chapter was, but I particularly love akward moments (when they're not happening to me of course) and this last part was probably the best I have ever encountered. So...thank you for that awesome stuff!
LillyZ chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
You, as well as Bella, must have had really bad anasthesiologists because you most certainly aren't supposed to feel that long and be aware. I had a simple heart surgery at fifteen, and the only thing I could recognize from what you wrote was the cold of the O.R. and the pains in the vains (that's the anasthesia, by the way). I really doubt that is caused by us getting different amounts of the stuff, because my surgery wasn't even open-heart surgery, yet I was out before they even put a tube down my throat (which really hurt later). But I guess each person has their own expirience.
LillyZ chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I have only read these first two chapters and the prologue and I am already addicted. Your writting is astounding; the words woven into a story ooze talent.
This story is heartwrenching, yet irresistable. I am so glad I found it.
Where does the name of the story come from?
LillyZ chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I stumbled across this story's trailer on youtube, and decided it sounded intriguing. This is excellent! I love this type of stories (as sadistic as that may sound :/ )
India chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Unknown Atheist chapter 15 . 5/11/2013
Emotional. Are you continuing?
BellWardForever143 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
NO BELLA DIES! :C
BellWardForever143 chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
SO GOOD!
bigvamsis chapter 15 . 6/16/2012
Wow why does bella have to died. Also edward and alice ehat happen. Please update soon
ElisseJay chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
i can see you havnt updated this story for ages but just wanted you to know that i absolutely think its wonderful and really hope you keep going, especially up to the prologue :)
TwistedWings chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I cried while reading this. Youre such a great writer can't wait to read more. I've already fallen in love with the characters thank you.
cupcakess chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
after reading the prologue i feel really depressed :( it's really well written and i want to continue... but dont? if you get me. ahhhh so sadd TTTT
Annya chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
It has a very good start. I like it.