Reviews for Places
sadhappygirl chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
LOL wow still thinking about Nyota licking the chocolate off Spock's fingr...that was...HOT lol

Spock is a sweety...Nyota is a lucky, lucky, girl...
kendrat199 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Surprisingly, I can imagine an Orion model! Female, of course since I've never seen the males. Oh, they'd make great swim suit models considering they wear such a lack of clothing!

I nearly gasped when she licked Spock's finger. I thought she was going to tell Spock to lick it off himself!

A chocolate toffee muffin sounds so freakn delicious!

Spock has to watch himself, if anyone saw her laying beside him at the park and ESPECIALLY licking his fingers, they'd be in serious hot water!

-kendra 3
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Andorians have got to be the cutest alien species ever. And my gawd, four genders? That's confusing. I do their antennae though. I'd have to say I beat you in races that are hilarious. Example, the ferengi! In Star Trek Enterprise, a ferengi crew had the Enterprise crew held hostage and one had T'Pol, the female Vulcan first officer, and he exclaimed " I want to keep her", while stroking her ears, "she has such...interesting ears!"

Lmao!

And yay for all the places that uhura can show Spock! I'd be scared to death if she took him to an amusement theme park. A vulcan on a rollercoaster is scarier than a Klingon in battle.

-kendra 3
uki200 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Omg indeed this was so cute! haha chocolate! :P
DiscoUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Cute! Just like Spock to not understand "letting his hair down." :D
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
sdfljasjfl;asjdf! Ahem, I got excited. Absolutely beautiful! Spock is so conflicted with his feelings, and you portray that well!

-Nyx
librawriter chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This has an interesting beginning...I'm looking forward to more of it.
Kryska chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Very nice! I liked your idea fot this story. Waiting for the next part!
sadhappygirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Great start to a new story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I loved this story! You captured the characters well! And I loved the fluffy goodness. :D
uki200 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I like this story! write more cute stuff! "Your hair is beautiful!" lol that made me laugh so hard
26 | « Prev Page 1 2