Reviews for Follow Your Destiny (The Return Home Sequel)
blackheart4life chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
I'd hate to think that Michael would have to marry Isabel. I wonder it says Antar has already had 20 moons, but on Earth it seems maybe only two days elapsed? so i know time functions differently but how do you determine it? "Would make it to our atmosphere and freefall from there. I spoke to the king about his decision, and he seemed not to care." WHAT? DUDE MARIA IS IN THERE! DID MAX NOT THINK ABOUT THIS? Oh a season on Antar is 10 yrs on earth, wow. I'm so glad the capsule fell on the lake and that they were able to crush the ice, yay for maria being safe."Just what I said," Isabel answered. "We need to wed them soon. The woman inside the capsule is Vilandra, not me. I was just a girl that King Zandre took with him when they could not find Vilandra before they left." omg i love isabel!33 and yay reunion *grin*
blackheart4life chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
"Because loving me has never been good for her." Maria frowned, and he chucked her chin. "Be proud of me, Maria. I'm finally learning what it's really like to be human." I like that he realizes he hurt Liz but i dont like that he wants maria to be proud of him ... i'm surprised maria went with him, maybe i shouldnt be thou because i know she wants to hear how things are for them, how michael is. i love how you portray maria, as max says she doesn't even blow up at him."Max bent to check under it, turning gadgets, pushing buttons. "Because when I left it wasn't fully recharged. I guess I was arrogantly hoping that when I return, Liz would welcome me with open arms, resume our life together. I never really figured on getting back." and doesn't this make him even more selfish? when max gets a glimpse of her and her baby i realize you left the sex of the baby out :P but it broke my heart to think michael would never be there...so it amazed and surprised me when max actually does something selfless and let's HER go. I only have a question about this thou, how can she survive antar? isn't it suppossed to be a little hostile on humans?
blackheart4life chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
I can't believe Max would get there thinking liz could be pining for him, i understand his "love" for her, but love shouldn't be this selfish /."He's ruined me for everything else, Jesse. For anyone else. And I will not test drive my heart again." I had to feel triumpht against max but i also felt sorrow for Liz,she needs to find someone to love :(. Well i'm glad that at the end of THIS max doesn't go after her, ooh maria!
blackheart4life chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Max sucks, just plain sucks! I like that Michael still seems to be the one taking charge, i'm curious about the new guy thou. The one that follows isabel, could he like her? Wait so now max is making michael stay? THAT'S FRIGGIN CRAP! and making him marry isabel? WTF! *outrage*
blackheart4life chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I'm wondering since maria isn't showing any abnormal developments if she'll be carrying her baby to term? regular 9 months? I kinda like that you switched this into Jesse's POV after all he did something great for maria and liz. Maria's scene was very bittersweet, seeing the family and picturing them as "hers", very sad :(. I was amazed that Michael heard her and that you made her represent a star. i loved the battlefield you portrayed, even thou it wasn't a long sceneand thou i'm glad they've finally got Kivar the last line made me sad.
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
The way you have Liz describe maria says more words than their dialogue. i can't believe jesse and liz may have something, rlly? never pictured them together thou if the series would've gone in this direction i have to wonder if this would've happened. ahh Kyle! You know i rlly warmed up to the guy :). woah! i didn't expect maria to be pregnant! I love that Michael is the leader on Antar, as you say Max is just the banner, the crown but the real leader is Michael D. I love seeing him in power
WeasleyGirl09 chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
Woohoo, a good sequel too! lol

So, i really liked the way you turned the story around, and managed a happy ending! I enjoyed reading these, a lot.
Amelia chapter 6 . 1/12/2002
Yay Micheal/maria! Good story :)
samantha chapter 6 . 1/12/2002
keep writting! i'am a big michael and maria fan i loved the last part
nyleve chapter 5 . 1/11/2002
this is soooooooooooooooooo good ! I want to read more!
burgundyburning chapter 5 . 1/11/2002
Awww! That's so sweet. At least Max has stopped being such an asshole.
burgundyburning chapter 4 . 1/10/2002
I like your story. Thank you for writing it.
nyleve chapter 2 . 1/7/2002
I hope you update this soon. this is so cute and sad! Great work!
samantha chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
i really like this story. i hope that michael and maria get reunited! i can't wait too see what happens next
arielle chapter 1 . 12/31/2001