Reviews for Relearning the Steps
CrazyForYuu chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
To bad you haven't updated in a while... It is a really good story!
I hope you decide to continue at some point o
If you were to continue I would like to make a small request, if it's not to much... Could you maybe but in a little more NejiNaru-moments? They are such a cute couple so I just wanted to see more of them ;D
So good luck with the story and the family!
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
LOL! Poor Hagrid, does he ever eat his own biscuits?

Finding out about the Japanese wizarding stuff shall be veryyyyyy interesting!

And sorry bout your daughter. My teeth hurt just thinking about that . and I've had wisdom teeth removed
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 13 . 8/18/2010
o.O...I, suddenly, am very glad I was borne into an Asian family where one has less chances of coming into contact with inedible biscuits of DOOM. xP UPDATE!
SilverLunaMoon chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
Yup

I enjoyed this as well:D

And I want to see a picture of shi, where can I find that?
astrakage chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
I love what you've done so far and I can't wait to see where you take this next.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
I liked this chappie. Now, who did the capture? Lucius Malfoy?
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
...I will pray for Naruto's soul. -.- UPDATE! XD
Fk306 chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
bwahahaha poor poor Naruto xD this is great I look forward to more
SilverLunaMoon chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
Great chapter I live it :D
experiment13 chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
grrrrr if he was going to flame you couldn't he have used better grammer! sorry my own vent there to. you have a great story here. it has wonderful discriptions and a good plot line. the only thing i would recoment is doing something to show when you are changing the point of veiw. keep righting and don't let the flamers get to you. ps cute kid :)
Fk306 chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
this is great I look forward to more
Kanberry chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
33!
SilverLunaMoon chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
Very interesting story Looking forward to the next chapter:D

But I have a question. What happend to Itachi in this story? It didn't quite add up for me. Sorry if you've explained it and I've not noticed it.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
My best wishes for the baby and sympathies for a bad week or so.

Great chapter Glad to see an update! ;)

DFC
Kari Suttle chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
Yes an update! Seems like they're getting somewhere, too. I know the pensive isn't supposed to be like that, but personally i like it better. I think it suited the scene a lot better than if it was done canon. I wonder how the wizards will attempt to break the curse seal? I mean, yeah chakra and magic are very different but with it being a different approach that the seal is not made to counter, it could possibly have some reasonable effect, depending on the methods they use and how powerful they are versus the seal...