Reviews for Tolerance
always-kh chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
i love this look at the two of them. funny and cute.
Zwart Wit chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
WOW DOUBLE ARTS FANFIC! ESPECIALLY FARRAN/SUI!

Ehm, sorry for the enthusiasm. I just read the whole manga today and really like it, and also very pissed when it ended that way.

Back to story, I'm glad that you decided to write Farran/Sui first XD! Heh, already have an eye for this possible pairing since Farran took her down. Not to mention that Sui is my favorite character. Maybe they also share the same 'cute' hobby, who knows XD? Sui seems like a person who will kill people for dirtying her bunny plushies . . .

Anyway, nice fic!
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hah! Awesomeness! This is a perfect pairing! I like how you captured the character's personalities without actually outright saying anything. Nice and subtle. I also like how you revealed that Kiri was the narrator. :)

Haha, did you know that one translayed version had Fallen's name as "Farren" (though I know the Japanese don't have 'L's") and Kiri's name as "Kili?" Now tell me if that last one makes sense.

Just saying . . . Thanks again for the cute story!
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Good. Yay. Happy! :D

Sorry, I really don't have much to say other than... iLike. :)
Bee chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That's one of those things that sucks about the series being cancelled. We don't get to find out his deep dark secrets. I thought they would have been a good fit too, because he is one of the few people stronger then her, excluding Kiri. I look forward to your next stories.